+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Thought of Sharing my time line
Received itA on Jan 8 2021
Submitted on Jan 19 2021
Medical updated feb 9
Since I already gave my biometric for PGWP back in 2019 updated the bio same day
But they Requested for RCMP on 9
RCMP submitted after three weeks
March 28 background verification completed
Some updates in between
Received first mail on 15 th may
Replied in same day
Received second mail on 17th
Declaration did in same same day
Received ECOPR on 18th may
Thank god
Now it showing photo in review
Congrats can u please share your LVO

Jassi786

Jan 12, 2017
Hi
Finally,
AOR on Aug 28, 2020
Medical updated oct 19, 2020
May 10 , 2021 background clear.
( criminality and info share clear on april 24, 2021 then security maybe on May 10,2021 )
Received first mail on 13th may regarding uci, name etc . Replied on next day
I didnt receive second mail so by mistake i already created account on new PR portal last month because of tr to pr application so i opened on Monday 17 may and i saw PR confirmation tab on portal.
Today i receive ecopr but the valadity is only upto june 1st 2021 ( my medical will also expired on same date)
photo in review

File vo - ottawa
Local vo - etobicoke

what can i do to increase the ecopr validity or i have to wait for PR card

Reactions: Vinami

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Hi
Finally,
AOR on Aug 28, 2020
Medical updated oct 19, 2020
May 10 , 2021 background clear.
( criminality and info share clear on april 24, 2021 then security maybe on May 10,2021 )
Received first mail on 13th may regarding uci, name etc . Replied on next day
I didnt receive second mail so by mistake i already created account on new PR portal last month because of tr to pr application so i opened on Monday 17 may and i saw PR confirmation tab on portal.
Today i receive ecopr but the valadity is only upto june 1st 2021 ( my medical will also expired on same date)
photo in review

File vo - ottawa
Local vo - etobicoke

what can i do to increase the ecopr validity or i have to wait for PR card
Congratulations

deep.211

May 11, 2021
Anyone else waiting for 2nd email from Etobicoke? I got first email on 15th repiled on same day, now waiting for second email with portal credentials.

Reactions: Jasaman

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I just received portal email. Guys, do i need to provide my spouse’s email address as well in her information column or Can we leave it blank? My email address (PA) is the only one they need to send the credentials for both of us right ? Please confirm!! Do we need to provide residential address too in first email ? I don’t see any instructions for that. TIA
First of all, during the application, if you had mentioned a separate email ID for your spouse, then she has received a separate email from the PR confirmation portal same as yours.

Next, the PDF attached to the email has asked the primary applicant to decide if he/she wants the dependent applicant profiles will be created under his/her profile ( Option A) or their profile will be created separately (Option B). In your reply, you need to mention your choice.
If you are going for option A, then you can mention your email ID for your spouse.
If you are going for option B, then you have to mention your spouse's email ID in her column.

Also don't forget to mentioned separately, your choice (Option A/ Option B)

Example: If you are choosing option B then you can write
" I would like to choose option B, i.e. to provide separate unique email addresses for me and my spouse for IRCC to create separate new accounts for us to complete the steps."

and then you can provide your and your spouse's details and reply.

And you can mention your residential address in the email, however, after this, they will send you a second email that will have log-in credentials.
After logging into the portal, you will have to mention it again.

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
upfront. Medical Passed: April 13, 2021
I got e-COPR today.
my dependents last entry was INCORRECT. I will just advise them by email after I received our PR Card.
I don't think it's a big issue.

Sardee

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
thank you so much buddy. I already sent the reply email, however, i didn’t mention which option i m opting. Just Left my spouse email column blank. Can i send the details again to IRCC ?
First of all, during the application, if you had mentioned a separate email ID for your spouse, then she has received a separate email from the PR confirmation portal same as yours.

Next, the PDF attached to the email has asked the primary applicant to decide if he/she wants the dependent applicant profiles will be created under his/her profile ( Option A) or their profile will be created separately (Option B). In your reply, you need to mention your choice.
If you are going for option A, then you can mention your email ID for your spouse.
If you are going for option B, then you have to mention your spouse's email ID in her column.

Also don't forget to mentioned separately, your choice (Option A/ Option B)

Example: If you are choosing option B then you can write
" I would like to choose option B, i.e. to provide separate unique email addresses for me and my spouse for IRCC to create separate new accounts for us to complete the steps."

and then you can provide your and your spouse's details and reply.

And you can mention your residential address in the email, however, after this, they will send you a second email that will have log-in credentials.
After logging into the portal, you will have to mention it again.