+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I uploaded my picture on 12 May 2021 and received the CoPR on 13 May 2021. Today, on 18 May 2021, the picture is still showing in review with IRCC.
Does anyone have any idea when am I suppose to get the PR card?
Anybody in the same situation?
Any leads on the timelines of receiving PR cards through the PR confirmation portal would be appreciated. My VO is Etobicoke.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Everybody is getting credentials in 1-2 days from Etobicoke. I am worrying guys i replied of email on 13 may , didn’t get credentials yet . I am checking the portal in every 2 hours that I already created by myself by mistake

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I uploaded my picture on 12 May 2021 and received the CoPR on 13 May 2021. Today, on 18 May 2021, the picture is still showing in review with IRCC.
Does anyone have any idea when am I suppose to get the PR card?
Anybody in the same situation?
Any leads on the timelines of receiving PR cards through the PR confirmation portal would be appreciated. My VO is Etobicoke.
I got mine in a month. VO is etobicoke but PR card came from Sydney.

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
Everybody is getting credentials in 1-2 days from Etobicoke. I am worrying guys i replied of email on 13 may , didn’t get credentials yet . I am checking the portal in every 2 hours that I already created by myself by mistake
Replied on 10 May, Etobicoke, still waiting too :) Even sent a follow up mail yesterday but nothing yet.
Wondering if I should call them. Maybe at the two week mark.

Reactions: Jasaman

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I dont think they will change their minds, the process is just not transparent. I am Calgary and today alot heard back from Calgary who even submitted after me....

I hope we get good news soon
Yea the file is already approved. I guess the officer who approved might be the one who reviews the final landing process. Hope to get copr soon

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
"Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC*** ETO3296"

I have received email like this on 15th (Saturday). I sent them required details. No updates. Can someone tell how long it can take ? I am worried because I read some post that they got portal credentials in 2hrs.
@patelshubh96 I replied back on Sunday and got email with cred on Tuesday

Reactions: patelshubh96

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hi All,

I received my COPR on the portal back on Jan 15th I noticed that they had my sex incorrect as female, so I requested to have this changed. In February they invalidated my COPR with incorrect information but they have not re-issued a new COPR. This means I cannot update my sin number with service Canada they sent me a letter today saying my current COPR is not valid to contact IRCC, has anyone else had issues with incorrect COPR?

I find it so frustrating that it's now May and I don't have a document to prove my status here in Canada, I am sick of trying to call IRCC they are no help. my current SIN runs out in August and I am afraid I won't have a valid COPR or PR Card in order to request a new one. i cannot believe they would treat residents like this 5 months to have COPR reissued
@timbob have you tried reaching them on Twitter once. If you haven’t, Please give a try.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Another question.
Was your picture approved before getting the PR Card ?
Or it was still “in review with IRCC” ?
My photo is still in review even now. I got my PR card more than 2 months ago.

1st week of Jan 2021 - got 1st email and 2nd email (credentials) [Etobicoke] - 3-4 days apart
2nd week of Feb - got COPR, linked my PR card app in my IRCC account
1st week of Mar - got notified via IRCC account that my PR card was approved.
After 6 days - got my PR card from Sydney