+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Because they can. No way to hold IRCC to a service standard given the current demand for immigration to Canada. I've just learnt to accept that :( I'll wait till I hit the two week mark next week and then try calling them.
Will also call next week if don’t get credentials this week .

Reactions: aroycanada

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Will also call next week if don’t get credentials this week .
The IRCC call center doesn’t have any visibility on the PR confirmation portal since it’s all run by the local VOs. So the call center won’t be able to help you. This was their response back in February / March.

Reactions: Jasaman

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
The IRCC call center doesn’t have any visibility on the PR confirmation portal since it’s all run by the local VOs. So the call center won’t be able to help you. This was their response back in February / March.
I think they can at least tell you if they have received the email response from you and whether the credentials have been sent out. Someone else on this thread got that information so I figured no harm in asking. I agree they can't tell you why it's delayed. Only those slackers at Etobicoke know that.

Reactions: Jasaman

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I've received my eCoPR in the portal just now.
Tuesday, 11 May at 9 pm: received the first email asking for name, UCI...
Thursday, 13 May at 2:14 pm: received the second email with username and temp password to log in the portal | Declared in Canada, provided mailing address, and submitted photo at 9 pm
Wednesday, 19 May at 10:41 am: received eCoPR

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
I think they can at least tell you if they have received the email response from you and whether the credentials have been sent out. Someone else on this thread got that information so I figured no harm in asking. I agree they can't tell you why it's delayed. Only those slackers at Etobicoke know that.
Did you create portal account already or waiting for credentials email

Sardee

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
I just received portal email. Guys, do i need to provide my spouse’s email address as well in her information column or Can we leave it blank? My email address (PA) is the only one they need to send the credentials for both of us right ? Please confirm!! Do we need to provide residential address too in first email ? I don’t see any instructions for that. TIA

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi everyone, I've received my eCoPR in the portal just now.
Tuesday, 11 May at 9 pm: received the first email asking for name, UCI...
Thursday, 13 May at 2:14 pm: received the second email with username and temp password to log in the portal | Declared in Canada, provided mailing address, and submitted photo at 9 pm
Wednesday, 19 May at 10:41 am: received eCoPR
Congratulations man. I am still waiting.i replied on 12th may.. so which province are you from?

Reactions: Vinami

Sidmat

May 19, 2021
Thought of Sharing my time line
Received itA on Jan 8 2021
Submitted on Jan 19 2021
Medical updated feb 9
Since I already gave my biometric for PGWP back in 2019 updated the bio same day
But they Requested for RCMP on 9
RCMP submitted after three weeks
March 28 background verification completed
Some updates in between
Received first mail on 15 th may
Replied in same day
Received second mail on 17th
Declaration did in same same day
Received ECOPR on 18th may
Thank god
Now it showing photo in review