+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Thanks. So you didn't receive any email mentioning there was an update in your portal, did you?
Yes.
Below was the message in the email

(la version française suit la version anglaise...)
MY NAME (UCI), your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file.
Please sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal to view these updates:
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Vinami

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Yes.
Below was the message in the email

(la version française suit la version anglaise...)
MY NAME (UCI), your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file.
Please sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal to view these updates:
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca
Thank you very much. All the best.

Vishal73

May 18, 2021
I got my email to confirm for portal on 7 May replied on 11 may. Got the credentials on 13 May and submitted the photos same day. Just now an hour ago got my Ecopr . Thought should share this with everyone as i was reading everyone comments.

Good luck all

only thing my photo is still in review. Not sure why?

Reactions: Vinami

warraich1

Star Member
May 13, 2021
I got my email to confirm for portal on 7 May replied on 11 may. Got the credentials on 13 May and submitted the photos same day. Just now an hour ago got my Ecopr . Thought should share this with everyone as i was reading everyone comments.

Good luck all

congrats, are you Calgary VO too?

The photo will eventually get approved if it meets the specifications. If not, they will ask you to upload a new photo.

rjayender

Jan 19, 2021
Congratulations to everyone's who got their eCOPRs today! Chalk up one more approval (looks like the Calgary VO just cleared a big batch today). I had also submitted my details on May 13 like many others. BTW, I was checking a couple times today and logged out after I saw "in review with IRCC". After I got the email, I expected to see the eCOPR download button to show up on the main screen but that wasn't the case. I then figured I'd have to go into the details and I then scrolled all the way down to get to the eCOPR section (FYI for folks who may not be aware of that).

Reactions: warraich1

rjayender

Jan 19, 2021

Good luck all

That's because the initial declaration of presence is all that's needed to generate the eCOPR. However, the photo is reviewed separately to see if it meets specs and only then does it get used to generate the "PR card". Hence the "in review"

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020

Good luck all

Congratulations. What is your VO? From what I read in this thread from the beginning to now, it’s not uncommon for a photo to remain « Under Review » until you receive your PR card.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Has anyone submitted photos, mailing address on 13 May but still been waiting for eCOPR? I’m getting worried, not sure if there’s anything wrong on my file

Vishal73

May 18, 2021
That's because the initial declaration of presence is all that's needed to generate the eCOPR. However, the photo is reviewed separately to see if it meets specs and only then does it get used to generate the "PR card". Hence the "in review"
Thank you