+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
After you sent them mail for account creation. Wait for one day and check for the "permanent residence confirmation" tab on portal
Does this tab open up next to "Home" & "Permanent Residence Application" on the top under the government of canada? I am sorry to keep asking you questions I just dont want to miss it

dirgh02

Aug 23, 2016
I received request for PR confirmation portal on Friday 8th May, my representative forwarded me that email and I replied back to that email on the very same day but as it was a forwarded email I can’t reply so I sent It as a new email and haven’t received the credentials yet ! Should that make any difference ?
If any one could help please:)

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
I received request for PR confirmation portal on Friday 8th May, my representative forwarded me that email and I replied back to that email on the very same day but as it was a forwarded email I can’t reply so I sent It as a new email and haven’t received the credentials yet ! Should that make any difference ?
If any one could help please:)
I got the email and replied back on Friday too, and still haven't received my credentials