+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Shahzaib335

Jan 11, 2021
Did your COPR have an email you can contact? Or maybe send an email to the one who had asked for your preliminary info for the PR confirmation portal.
yes i have emailed them today so waiting for response. Im not sure why this would be the case for me when everyone has received the online portal request.

sparshikehar

May 2, 2021
Did your COPR have an email you can contact? Or maybe send an email to the one who had asked for your preliminary info for the PR confirmation portal.
No it didnt have any email, it just says review the information in the ecopr document and if needed any correction contact IRCC. But how exactly to do so? @NOC98

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Just got an email to confirm my personal email and a bunch of questions around first and last arrival on 30th April, Friday. I replied with all the information. Does anyone know what's expected next? Any email communication and how long could it take? PS: email was sent by Etobicoke IRCC
Hi,
What information you provided initially on the mail?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Friends can someone please help:

my PR application was approved on Apr 09th, 2021 and I received an email from Etobicoke Landing team with attached COPR on Apr 15th.

In the COPR doc they had asked to mail them photos along with COPR doc which was done on Apr 19th. I have not received any correspondence apart from this. My online portal just shows approved and COPR number. I didn't receive any request for COPR portal.

Can someone please help including @legalfalcon @Haitham Calgary
That is all you need. You have the COPR.

Just follow the instructions to submit your photo for the PR card.

Reactions: CalgaryCEC

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hello,

Can someone help me for below questions answers.

I received mail today to confirm my details for PR Confirmation portal, Right now I am out of Canada.
Can I revert them in mail the reason (emergency) of being out of Canada or only revert very specific what they ask? So it would help me to get authorization letter.

I have query regarding below fields which they asked.

Original entry date: which date it would be? I went to Canada in 2014 and after that 2018. which I need to put here?
Date of last time entered Canada: it would be 2018 I suppose.
Location(Port of Entry): what would I need to put here?

@legalfalcon, please suggest.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hello,

I received mail today to confirm my details for PR Confirmation portal, Right now I am out of Canada.
Can I revert them in mail the reason (emergency) of being out of Canada or only revert very specific what they ask? So it would help me to get authorization letter.

Original entry date: which date it would be? I went to Canada in 2014 and after that 2018. which I need to put here?

Can you come back now? Maybe then you can say you are in Canada?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
yes i have emailed them today so waiting for response. Im not sure why this would be the case for me when everyone has received the online portal request.
I think you replying to the wrong response. Anyway, again. Not everyone in Etobicoke VO receives a portal email request. I don’t know how IRCC decides which applicant goes where.

so far etobicoke and calagary uses the portal and not everyone under that VO (at least in etobicoke) receives a portal email request. Other Canadian VOs like Ottawa and Vancouver also issues COPRs the old way and asks applicants to mail their photos. So just mail your photos to IRCC VO. You already received your COPR, you should be celebrating.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,

If you are outside Canada you cannot get a COPR. You will have to Inform IRCC. If you get a COPR while you are outside Canada, and if IRCC find it, you will be sent this email:

Reactions: MappleLeaf1

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
I have replied details for PR confirmation portal and awaiting credentials. looking for some guidance on Photo requirements for the portal.
Are photo requirements same as PR application ?
Since this is digital copy, how do you ensure dimensions are correct ?
Any references in Toronto, where photo studio open for taking photos ?

Last edited:

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
8 days only? You need to relax. I had to wait for 5 long months. So don't panic. Hope you get it soon though.
May I know for what you are waiting for 5 long months?
-> Is that you got e-mail for COPR portal details, responded and waiting for 5 long months to get the COPR portal link & credentials?

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
I have replied details for PR confirmation portal and awaiting credentials. looking for some guidance on Photo requirements for the portal.
Are photo requirements same as PR application ?
Since this is digital copy, how do you ensure dimensions are correct ?
Any references in Toronto, where photo studio open for taking photos ?
Please check below link
Permanent residence confirmation portal - Canada.ca
Permanent resident photos - Canada.ca
You can take it in shoppers drug mart