+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
If you are outside Canada you cannot get a COPR. You will have to Inform IRCC. If you get a COPR while you are outside Canada, and if IRCC find it, you will be sent this email:

Thanks @legalfalcon, Currently my situation is I am stuck in India. I travelled to India due to emergency. mu TRV is expired so I can't travel back. My TRV is in-process from last 4 months and due to lockdown I am not sure how long will it take to approve and stamp. What options I have in this case. How can I re-enter in Canada.

cynthia0202

May 6, 2021
Hi, please does anyone have similar experience? I got an email to upload my photo and provide my mailing address since Dec 23, 2020 and I did that within 2 days and up till now everything is In Review. No response and No Update. Is this normal?

Any idea why?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon, Currently my situation is I am stuck in India. I travelled to India due to emergency. mu TRV is expired so I can't travel back. My TRV is in-process from last 4 months and due to lockdown I am not sure how long will it take to approve and stamp. What options I have in this case. How can I re-enter in Canada.
To re-enter Canada you will have to obtain a TRV. There is no other way.

GiaRose13

Nov 25, 2020
I got my PR Confirmation Portal login details this morning!

My IRCC account still says eligibility, background check and final decision are still processing but I have access to the portal so I guess the IRCC account no longer matters so much.

Email invitation to portal: May 4
Portal login details provided: May 6
Photo, address & declaration of being in Canada: May 6

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hello,

Can someone help me for below questions answers.

I received mail today to confirm my details for PR Confirmation portal, Right now I am out of Canada.
Can I revert them in mail the reason (emergency) of being out of Canada or only revert very specific what they ask? So it would help me to get authorization letter.

I have query regarding below fields which they asked.

Original entry date: which date it would be? I went to Canada in 2014 and after that 2018. which I need to put here?
Date of last time entered Canada: it would be 2018 I suppose.
Location(Port of Entry): what would I need to put here?

@legalfalcon, please suggest.
You should inform IRCC.. if COPR is issued, your current status becomes invalid.. you may be not be able enter Canada with current visa

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Hi Friends, how long will it take the get the ECOPR once we upload the photos on the Portal, especially Etobicoke? Anyone in the recent times who got ECOPR, if yes, how long did it take? Thanks in advance.

Arianb

May 4, 2021
Hi Friends, how long will it take the get the ECOPR once we upload the photos on the Portal, especially Etobicoke? Anyone in the recent times who got ECOPR, if yes, how long did it take? Thanks in advance.
I am waiting for 20 days already, still nothing

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Finally, after 10.5 months of waiting I got my e-copr today. Thanks for all the support guys and hope you all reach the finish line soon. AOR: June 07, 2020, Ghost Update ( background check/criminality check pass): April 19, 2021, Portal Email: April 26th, 2021, Portal Credentials: April 28th, 2021 and e-copr: May 04, 2021.
Congrats, is the Portal email from Etobicoke?

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
A few people received faster. My office is Etobicoke.
I am in the same step.. I submitted photos and declaration on 6th May.. when I tracked few applications, most people seem to receive between 3-6 days.