+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Finally, after 10.5 months of waiting I got my e-copr today. Thanks for all the support guys and hope you all reach the finish line soon. AOR: June 07, 2020, Ghost Update ( background check/criminality check pass): April 19, 2021, Portal Email: April 26th, 2021, Portal Credentials: April 28th, 2021 and e-copr: May 04, 2021.
Congrats, is the email from Etobicoke?

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Hello All,
I received my COPR yesterday and I uploaded my picture and address and it was not like others where you have to post them your copr as well as picture. So how long it will take to get a card? Anyone have a same trend like me? I never sent anything through post.
Thanks

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
I told them so many times but they are not ready to forward the email to me and she replied back to the email.I dont know what should i do now?
Did you owe them money? If so, just give them whatever is left and get rid of them. If you already payed for everything and they are presented in Canada, then threaten them to inform IRCC of illegal act from their side.

Reactions: CalgaryCEC

akaman

Jan 28, 2021
How long does it take to get the credentials from Etobicoke office? Is there anyone here with the longest timeline? I am 8 days already, waiting. If I call IRCC, they ask to wait. Sending an another email will help? Or not needed?
8 days only? You need to relax. I had to wait for 5 long months. So don't panic. Hope you get it soon though.

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
My PR card application got approved today. "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. "

Portal Invite: April 6
Credentials: April 9
eCoPR: April 12
PR application approved: May 5
VO Calgary

My journey is finally over. All the best to everyone still waiting.

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hi,
I just received an email from IRCC to update the information through PR confirmation portal. But I can't see anywhere link for the poratl. Can someone help?

sparshikehar

May 2, 2021
Does anyone know if eCoPR needs any correction, whom should we contact? I need a correction with my original entry date, but I don't know how to request the correction. Please advise anyone!!!!!!!!

Shahzaib335

Jan 11, 2021
Hello Friends can someone please help:

my PR application was approved on Apr 09th, 2021 and I received an email from Etobicoke Landing team with attached COPR on Apr 15th.

In the COPR doc they had asked to mail them photos along with COPR doc which was done on Apr 19th. I have not received any correspondence apart from this. My online portal just shows approved and COPR number. I didn't receive any request for COPR portal.

Can someone please help including @legalfalcon @Haitham Calgary

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Friends can someone please help:

my PR application was approved on Apr 09th, 2021 and I received an email from Etobicoke Landing team with attached COPR on Apr 15th.

In the COPR doc they had asked to mail them photos along with COPR doc which was done on Apr 19th. I have not received any correspondence apart from this. My online portal just shows approved and COPR number. I didn't receive any request for COPR portal.

Can someone please help including @legalfalcon @Haitham Calgary
Then you’ll go through the old route of applying for PR card. Not everyone gets invited to use the PR confirmation portal.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Does anyone know if eCoPR needs any correction, whom should we contact? I need a correction with my original entry date, but I don't know how to request the correction. Please advise anyone!!!!!!!!
Did your COPR have an email you can contact? Or maybe send an email to the one who had asked for your preliminary info for the PR confirmation portal.