horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi, to those who were confirmed thru Calgary IRCC, how long did it take to get your PR card? Our photos are still in review, submitted Apr 22.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Can some one help if this is intial step for getting portal credentials? I got email to confirm details like port of entry etc from below email and subject. So this is first step for receiving portal credentials? Please confirm.

Subject:CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE INFO REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION

Received from:CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca
This is the old way of sending COPRs. You won’t be receiving PR confirmation credentials. So you’d have to post your photos to Etobicoke for PR card.

tammy1981

Jan 13, 2021
Even I got email from Etobicoke to confirm status of all dependents yesterday but still waiting for credentials .
AOR - JUNE 7th Medical passed-July 21st Biometrics - October 14th Received portal email-26th April , waiting for login credentials

tammy1981

Jan 13, 2021
Tammy its quite quick, could be a couple of days up to a couple of weeks. Once you submitted your information the portal seems like Calgary office is much faster than Etobicoke.

I submitted mine and it was with the Calgary office. They went from first email to eCoPR in 7 days with a weekend in between.
may be . congrats . hope will get early

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
This is the old way of sending COPRs. You won’t be receiving PR confirmation credentials. So you’d have to post your photos to Etobicoke for PR card.
So I will get COPR directly to Express entry portal right? I sent all details already

Visatounite

Apr 23, 2021
Hi
Anyone with etobicoke VO waiting for PR card longer than a month?
I received my Copr on April 2 and my photo is in review status in pr confirmation portal.
And when I called ircc they mentioned it’s in production. Any idea how long it takes to get the card delivered? Thanks

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi
Anyone with etobicoke VO waiting for PR card longer than a month?
I received my Copr on April 2 and my photo is in review status in pr confirmation portal.
And when I called ircc they mentioned it’s in production. Any idea how long it takes to get the card delivered? Thanks
I am waiting for more than 10 weeks now.