horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
By the way, our COPR is only valid until May 11 (medical expiry). Would that cause a concern? We are all inland.

sodhi00034

Dec 4, 2020
HI
3 Questions
1. I got first email from Etobicoke on April 23, 2021 and responded same day with Entry Details. I have not yet received Portal Account link until today 26 April 2021. How long usually it takes to get link?
2. BY mistake, I already made an account myself on new PR Confirmation Portal with same email ID that I gave them. Will it be a concern?
3) My Spouse was un-accompanying (at the time I filed PR, Express CEC). she still received similar email may be because she in Canada now on TRV. What should I do
Thanks

deepbilal

Feb 16, 2021
Hyy guys .My agent got the reguest for portal email and she replied back with email id.Its been 4days ,still she didnot get any portal link .Anyone has idea how long its gonna take?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
HI
3 Questions
1. I got first email from Etobicoke on April 23, 2021 and responded same day with Entry Details. I have not yet received Portal Account link until today 26 April 2021. How long usually it takes to get link?
2. BY mistake, I already made an account myself on new PR Confirmation Portal with same email ID that I gave them. Will it be a concern?
3) My Spouse was un-accompanying (at the time I filed PR, Express CEC). she still received similar email may be because she in Canada now on TRV. What should I do
Thanks
If you read through the posts here, you’ll see that it takes a few days to 2.5 months of waiting to receive credentials from Etobicoke.

how can you create an account in the PR confirmation portal without the one time pass code?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hyy guys .My agent got the reguest for portal email and she replied back with email id.Its been 4days ,still she didnot get any portal link .Anyone has idea how long its gonna take?
Read previous posts. Depends which VO sent the email - Etobicoke or Calgary.

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
If you read through the posts here, you’ll see that it takes a few days to 2.5 months of waiting to receive credentials from Etobicoke.

how can you create an account in the PR confirmation portal without the one time pass code?
I received the e-mail request yesterday from Etobicoke, I hope it doensn't take too long just to receive the credentials, otherwise this whole thing doesn't make any sense.

CalgaryCEC

Apr 21, 2021
Hi just my two cents the email clearly states that the agent can not act on your behalf from this point onwards. Please see exact word below.
  • You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.
They reply email should come from your own email as I see it!

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi,
In my case, I received an email(4/21) to confirm my and my dependent presence in Canada last week from Etobicoke. I responded to that email and received another email the next day(4/22) with a PR Portal link to upload photos and confirm my address. I have done that and waiting for further updates. In PR Portal it says it with review with IRCC.

Do you know how long it will take for further updates?

deepbilal

Feb 16, 2021
I received the e-mail request yesterday from Etobicoke, I hope it doensn't take too long just to receive the credentials, otherwise this whole thing doesn't make any sense.
Yes..I told her and she said we are going to reply on your behalf.I dont know how she is going to reply with my email id.She refuesed to forward the email to me and said i can send you the screenshot.What should i do.

deepbilal

Feb 16, 2021
Hi just my two cents the email clearly states that the agent can not act on your behalf from this point onwards. Please see exact word below.
  • You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.
They reply email should come from your own email as I see it!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Guys,
Need urgent help.

Today I received an email regarding the submission of following for portal-
Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original Entry Date:
Date of last time entered Canada:

now I drive a truck and cross border 2 times a week. But here comes the tricky part, the passport don’t get stamped as they stamp the paper work but they still see our passport.

so I am confuse about the date of last time entered Canada.

any suggestions?
Why confused ? you don't remember the last time entered Canada ? :cool: