+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I received the e-mail request yesterday from Etobicoke, I hope it doensn't take too long just to receive the credentials, otherwise this whole thing doesn't make any sense.
Yeah, it was crazy back in Nov - January. Hoping they’ve addressed the wait times.

Reactions: luizportela

tammy1981

Jan 13, 2021
I received an email from IRCC for all of us to confirm our status by replying to the email in the format they sent us in the mail . How many days does it take for them to send login details and temporary password for the confirmation portal

CalgaryCEC

Apr 21, 2021
I received an email from IRCC for all of us to confirm our status by replying to the email in the format they sent us in the mail . How many days does it take for them to send login details and temporary password for the confirmation portal
Tammy its quite quick, could be a couple of days up to a couple of weeks. Once you submitted your information the portal seems like Calgary office is much faster than Etobicoke.

I submitted mine and it was with the Calgary office. They went from first email to eCoPR in 7 days with a weekend in between.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Even I got email from Etobicoke to confirm status of all dependents yesterday but still waiting for credentials .

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Can some one help if this is intial step for getting portal credentials? I got email to confirm details like port of entry etc from below email and subject. So this is first step for receiving portal credentials? Please confirm.

Subject:CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE INFO REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION

Received from:CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hi @Jaynimz, I got the credentials today, and I already submitted the photo, address, and declaration. They said the photo must be taken in the last 6 months, so I went out to take a new one
You got initial email from below email ID and below subject?

CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca
CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE INFO REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION

Casablanca93

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
Hello guys I was wondering how long you guys have waited for get the picture approval ? I received credentials to access to the portal web on April 8th 2021 got eCoPR on April 9th , but they are still review my photo , is that normal????

Also I noticed the expiration date of my eCoPR is in 2023 , is it normal that short timeframe?

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hello guys I was wondering how long you guys have waited for get the picture approval ? I received credentials to access to the portal web on April 8th 2021 got eCoPR on April 9th , but they are still review my photo , is that normal????

Also I noticed the expiration date of my eCoPR is in 2023 , is it normal that short timeframe?
Hi, You got initial email from below email ID and below subject?

CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca
CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE INFO REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION