+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
A) depends on VO. Calgary is fast while Etobicoke is the exact opposite
B) just photo
C) COPR will be uploaded - could take a few days to 2.5 months. PR card will be sent after approval.
D) will change to approved once you get COPR in the PR confirmation portal

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/9272620/
Thank you. This is more worrisome. The email came from Etobicoke. I almost finished 8 months (post AOR). Now, it takes more time to get the COPR. Meaning, the PR confirmation date will be at Step 3. Assuming it takes 2 months, so 10 months post AOR?

Do we have any specifications for photo? Where and how can i get them?

Reactions: deepbilal

Pius23

Sep 27, 2020
true.

Great news, we just received the portal link but having issues changing the password which is a requirement before we can access our account. Bummer. It shows a technical error.
Hi there, please I have a question for you, please how did you solve your "technical error" issue when you were about to change your password? I have been able to change my password, but when I try to log in with a new password, it tells me "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again late. How did you solve yours?

Thanks in advance

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you. This is more worrisome. The email came from Etobicoke. I almost finished 8 months (post AOR). Now, it takes more time to get the COPR. Meaning, the PR confirmation date will be at Step 3. Assuming it takes 2 months, so 10 months post AOR?

Do we have any specifications for photo? Where and how can i get them?
Unfortunately, that’s how it is. It’s the same for the rest of use who have undergone this journey back in Q4 last year and Q1 this year.

the photo specs are the same as with the photo you provided during your application. When you go to a photo studio just asked for a soft copy - bring a thumb drive or have it sent to your email. No need for stamp at the back.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi there, please I have a question for you, please how did you solve your "technical error" issue when you were about to change your password? I have been able to change my password, but when I try to log in with a new password, it tells me "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again late. How did you solve yours?

Thanks in advance
This happened to me before. I waited, gave it a day or two and logged in again. Probably a system bug that needed fixing over the weekend.

Vishal11665

Aug 24, 2020
Guys,
Need urgent help.

Today I received an email regarding the submission of following for portal-
Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original Entry Date:
Date of last time entered Canada:

now I drive a truck and cross border 2 times a week. But here comes the tricky part, the passport don’t get stamped as they stamp the paper work but they still see our passport.

so I am confuse about the date of last time entered Canada.

any suggestions?

Coconut96

Mar 11, 2021
Guys,
Need urgent help.

Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original Entry Date:

now I drive a truck and cross border 2 times a week. But here comes the tricky part, the passport don’t get stamped as they stamp the paper work but they still see our passport.

any suggestions?
They also didn’t stamp my passport when I travelled to US by air last year. But the computer system should have all the record, so I would say try to remember the last time you crossed border even it’s not stamped on your passport.

Reactions: Vishal11665

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Friends, I have received an email for Portal processing. They asked me to reply back with email ID and other details.

a) Once done, how long will they take to respond back with Portal Link and credentials?
b) After we receive the same, we need to upload photos? Or anything else is needed?
c) Only after submission of photos and stuff, COPR will be sent? Then what about PR Card?
c) What about the status on the IRCC website, PR application? When will that get changed?

Kindly advise. Thanks in advance.
Following

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Guys,
Need urgent help.

Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original Entry Date:

any suggestions?
I think it is better to cal CBSA and ask them for what to report.

Reactions: Vishal11665

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Any recommendations for what to use for linking the PR card application? I tried already 5 times and the system preventing me from doing any further tries until tomorrow.
I tried combination of UCI and family name. did not work.
What about the application number. The system won't allow the Express Entry application number or the COPR Document PR number.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Guys,
Need urgent help.

Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original Entry Date:

any suggestions?
As long as you are working for Canadian company and doing cross border job, you are considered to be in Canada. Make sure to send IRCC your details when you return from US and you are on Canadian land. I would recommend you to take 1 week leave after you send your details. As soon as you get your credentials, you can continue your job.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Any recommendations for what to use for linking the PR card application? I tried already 5 times and the system preventing me from doing any further tries until tomorrow.
I tried combination of UCI and family name. did not work.
What about the application number. The system won't allow the Express Entry application number or the COPR Document PR number.
Call IRCC, they will help you out as they have exact keywords to enter.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Calgary is way faster. Received my eCoPR today. Finally PR!!!!!!

Reactions: TOTTI10

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Calgary is way faster. Received my eCoPR today. Finally PR!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!

I have also received ECOPR from Calgary IRCC. May I know if they ask you to mail photographs. Actually I have not received any request to send photos by mail, but I'm seeing some posts where people are mentioning about sending hard copies of photographs.

Thanks.

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Received an email asking the standard questions on Apr 23.
Login Credentials received on Apr 24. Submitted my mailing address and the photo the very same day.

It shows 'in review'. No updates as yet.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Congratulations!!!

I have also received ECOPR from Calgary IRCC. May I know if they ask you to mail photographs. Actually I have not received any request to send photos by mail, but I'm seeing some posts where people are mentioning about sending hard copies of photographs.

Thanks.
I have submitted photos in the portal. They sent me a portal link for the COPR, not the COPR directly in email.