+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
I am still not able to link my pr card application online. Tried everything entered it exactly the same way as it appears on my ecopr.
Not sure if you were already able to link it.
I had the issue too. In my case , I was entering the place of birth incorrectly.
On my Co-PR, the place of birth is truncated Eg - “PARIS, FR” but I had to enter the full string “PARIS, FRANCE” to link the application.

Mortalsociety

Jan 22, 2021
Cic inland air July 29 2020

Hey guys ,

Completely overwhelmed ,I just logged into my cic account and saw that my pr application was approved , I received the copr number for me and my wife,but no link or email or any other information.pasting the update below , any input is appreciated

Review of eligibility- Review of eligibility
March 17, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical results - Review of medical results
September 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
Not applicable.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
October 20, 2020 Completed.

Background checkHelp - Background check
March 5, 2021 Your background check was completed.

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
March 17, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

If anyone else is in the same situation ,what are the next steps .
Thanks a lot in advance

Senobia

Aug 21, 2015
Please can someone tell me where in the portal or ircc account will I be able to see the copr number? Been more than 7 weeks and wondering if I missed looking at right place. Thanks

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Please can someone tell me where in the portal or ircc account will I be able to see the copr number? Been more than 7 weeks and wondering if I missed looking at right place. Thanks
That will be on your copr itself. If you have PR portal download it from there else it will be uploaded on your cic gckey portal

Reactions: Senobia

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I guess that's the reason why we didn't get the card.
webform reply i got just now...

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent resident card (PR card) is in the queue for production.

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Cic inland air July 29 2020

Hey guys ,

Completely overwhelmed ,I just logged into my cic account and saw that my pr application was approved , I received the copr number for me and my wife,but no link or email or any other information.pasting the update below , any input is appreciated

Review of eligibility- Review of eligibility
March 17, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical results - Review of medical results
September 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
Not applicable.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
October 20, 2020 Completed.

Background checkHelp - Background check
March 5, 2021 Your background check was completed.

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
March 17, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

If anyone else is in the same situation ,what are the next steps .
Thanks a lot in advance
Hello,

I had the same update last time and after 3 business days I recived an email of my CoPR from the designated VO that will process your PR card. I am not sure if they will give you a eCoPR -portal or the regular eCoPR. As for my instructions I have to submit via mail my PR photo and the letter. Now its been 2 weeks since I sent it. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Mortalsociety

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
You will see it in the pr portal, go down below and it will have option to download once it says address approved.

Reactions: Senobia