+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

JrSk

Feb 1, 2021
Hello,I uploaded photo on Dec 17 and still waiting for ecopr.
Please keep checking your email (or ask your representative, if thats the case) for the COPR. In my case, even though I had updated the address/photo on "PR Confirmation Portal" (on Dec 19, 2020), my representative received my COPR on his email ID the old way on Feb 19, 2021 (when my application got approved on IRCC GCKey site) and now I have to send the physical copy of a photo (along with the COPR copy) to Etobicoke office, then they will send the PR Card.

So I may not see any further updates on PR Confirmation Portal.

Dhaliwal94

Jul 3, 2020
Hi Everone,

I have a quick question. I linked my PR card application to my profile but the application submission date shows as today's. Why does it shows today's date? I didn't submit a new application so why does it shows today’s date?

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Hi Everone,

I have a quick question. I linked my PR card application to my profile but the application submission date shows as today's. Why does it shows today's date? I didn't submit a new application so why does it shows today’s date?
Even mine it showing the date I created the profile.

Aarnish

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
It's weird but there is another date inside the application which is the application received date and it's the same as date when I became PR and got my eCoPR.
You got through new pr portal or from gckey account. In new portal we cannot link as we submitted photos online

PA012345

Jan 16, 2020
Got eCOPR on 9th Feb through the new portal
However, the GCKey/IRCC portal still shows "your action is required" - this is the same from 4 months back when they asked me a document.
Should I wait/ do anything and (lol) do what?