Confirmation of inland Canada - 19th Jan
AOR - 22 Jun 20
will now wait for PR - albeit a bit peacefully
Best wishes to all of you!!
What do u mean by confirmation of inland canada. I never got anything like this

PA012345

Jan 16, 2020
What do u mean by confirmation of inland canada. I never got anything like this
Yes - it wasnt there when I uploaded photo on 5th Jan. On 19th Jan a new checkbox was present which required me to tick it to confirm that I am in Canada. Try using different browsers and inCognito mode if that helps. Otherwise may be just wait for further updates or may even be skipped in your case.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
No, Technically you are a permanent resident once you get the credentials. It is just a matter of closing your application and sending you the proof.
Okay and IRCC is taking their sweet time to release those docs. Is this written somewhere? I’m not doubting you, but for cases like this, it’s better to have it in black and white. Our status are still in limbo and just want to make sure we do everything the right way in case something blows up down the line.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Okay and IRCC is taking their sweet time to release those docs. Is this written somewhere? I’m not doubting you, but for cases like this, it’s better to have it in black and white. Our status are still in limbo and just want to make sure we do everything the right way in case something blows up down the line.
I would rather say you have implied status until you receive the COPR.And can continue to work.The only problem is your health card and drivers licence will be expired and you won’t be able to renew both documents until you obtain your COPR. In the mean time, try to not get sick and don’t drive.

Last edited:
Reactions: sukh_01

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
Hi all

my profile on main account has been update to approved and I see COPR number but I don’t see the option to download it from the pr portal. Anyone in similar situation.
I uploaded everything to or portal on Jan 9th.
Vo - Etobicoke

Jun 26, 2020
Hi all

my profile on main account has been update to approved and I see COPR number but I don’t see the option to download it from the pr portal. Anyone in similar situation.
I uploaded everything to or portal on Jan 9th.
Vo - Etobicoke
Please wait for a day or two , you will get.

Reactions: spnnnj