+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jortin

Nov 12, 2020
Guyz i just checked my post box and you know what its PR CARD .... finally ....portal is still showing in process....
M so happy
Hi there,
I got my ecopr on 4th feb, how long did it take you to receive the PR card? My address and photo still in review.
Thanks Etobicoke office

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Guyz i just checked my post box and you know what its PR CARD .... finally ....portal is still showing in process....
M so happy
awesome congrats

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi there,
I got my ecopr on 4th feb, how long did it take you to receive the PR card? My address and photo still in review.
Thanks Etobicoke office
Uploaded documents on 16 dec 2020 got copr on 10 jan 2021 . so almost a month for pr card

Reactions: Ravz@

earthlings

Jan 7, 2021
Hello everyone. Good to see there is some movement in the applications.
I have a question, I uploaded my photo and address on Jan 6th and I am still waiting for eCOPR.
VO is Etobicoke and I am a CEC inland applicant with AOR March 13th.
My medical is expiring in 12 days. Do you know if we need to do something about this? I am calling IRCC to ask but the system doesn’t transfer me to an agent because of high volume.

Harkamal2021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone! I’m extremely happy to say:
I FINALLY GOT MY ECOPR! Received an email and then checked my portal.

Aor: March 14, 2020
Biometrics: November 17
First email: December 16
Credentials/ upload picture: January 06
ECoPR: Feb 08, 2021
Agent code: BF, but another officer signed KB, and no mistakes.
The expire date is March 23. So I hope to get the card until then.
Picture is still in review.
Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations!!

Reactions: Fernanda13

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Hello Everyone. I got eCoPR in the PR confirmation Portal. here is my timeline:

my IRCC office is in Calgary.
SA: Jan 26
AIP: Jan 27
Email from IRCC to confirm contact info: Feb 2
Email from IRCC to upload address and photo: Feb 3
eCoPR letter at the portal: Feb 5

they say PR card will be in mail in 2 weeks.

hopefully you'll receive yours soon. thank you all for your support.
Did it mention in the initial email when you received the invite to the portal your IRCC office was Calgary?

Last edited:

akaman

Jan 28, 2021
Hi, my agent is BF**621 as well. The issue is I have uploaded my picture and address on Jan 16th and still waiting for my eCOPR. Do you guys know how long it takes? My work permit will expire next week. What should I do? Should I call IRCC? Should I apply for work permit extension? I am so worried. I am moving this month, thus I have to change my address as well in the portal. Does anyone know the process of changing the mailing address?
Same case here, But the IRCC officer emailed me back saying there is no need to renew your work permit as your landing is in process

akaman

Jan 28, 2021
Its been Seven and a half weeks since I have uploaded the details (address, photo etc.)... 19th Dec 2020 it was...... Pretty close to the era of dinosaurs ;)... still no clue of the eCOPR/PR Card. Well...
Same timeline, no response yet

akaman

Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone. Good to see there is some movement in the applications.
I have a question, I uploaded my photo and address on Jan 6th and I am still waiting for eCOPR.
VO is Etobicoke and I am a CEC inland applicant with AOR March 13th.
My medical is expiring in 12 days. Do you know if we need to do something about this? I am calling IRCC to ask but the system doesn’t transfer me to an agent because of high volume.
You don't have to do anything, just wait for your CoPR

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Same case here, But the IRCC officer emailed me back saying there is no need to renew your work permit as your landing is in process
But won’t we be out of status if we done receive eCOPR by the time our WP expires?

drfedora

Oct 23, 2020
Did it mention in the initial email when you received the invite to the portal your IRCC office was Calgary?
No. I got an "Eligibility Passed" letter in GCKey account in which it said my eligibility is passed. it also said that my application package was complete and it is diverted to IRCC Calgary.

here is an screenshot of the letter

Screenshot from Letter

Reactions: assen89

akaman

Jan 28, 2021
But won’t we be out of status if we done receive eCOPR by the time our WP expires?
No, Technically you are a permanent resident once you get the credentials. It is just a matter of closing your application and sending you the proof.