+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

riteshlakhani

Dec 18, 2018
PR confirmation portal first email received on : Dec 14, 2020 (by my attorney)
Replied with details on : Dec 16, 2020 (when fwded by attorney)
Credentials received on : Dec 24, 2020
Uploaded my pictures & address same day : Dec 24, 2020

waiting since then for my eCOPR .. etobicoke VO.

Have also sent them an email asking for updates on my PR confirmation portal, IRCC call center agents confirm the reciept of email but have no clue as to when the file will be closed and eCOPR be issued. They just give the same standard answers !!

CEC INLAND| 23 Apr 2020 AOR| Bio Exempt| 2 dependents
It seems they are going as per AOR dates.. they are clearing backlog of March AOR.. IMO

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Did anyone received a (e)CoPR with errors? I already sent an email to the officer and also filled a web form requesting the change... In previous cases, a lot of people changed their wrong info at POE, but since this changed... I will give a call tomorrow and see which one is the proper way.
My name, POB and COB are wrong :) Those officers are probably working under high stress... bunch of errors in a single application.

riteshlakhani

Dec 18, 2018
Did anyone received a (e)CoPR with errors? I already sent an email to the officer and also filled a web form requesting the change... In previous cases, a lot of people changed their wrong info at POE, but since this changed... I will give a call tomorrow and see which one is the proper way.
My name, POB and COB are wrong :) Those officers are probably working under high stress... bunch of errors in a single application.
My family joined me in Canada after a month I came in.. however their original date of entry is my date of entry and their last entry date is their's in eCoPR for them.. not sure if that is normal..

Anyone any clue?

Aarnish

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
i am still waiting. I have some plans so just want to know about timeline for card. How long it will take.

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi Does anyone a have agent MA** ? i have read so many of your post, none have reported MA.

Just wondering...