+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jortin

Nov 12, 2020
Hi guys,

I got my ECopr yesterday. Cec Inland, Aor April 16th.

On Jan 13th, received credentials and uploaded the address and photo.

Feb 4th Ecopr, Address and Photo still need to be verified.

First Portal email was send to the lawyer on November 27th. My lawyer messed up and forward me that on 29th December.

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi guys,

First Portal email was send to the lawyer on November 27th. My lawyer messed up and forward me that on 29th December.
agent id..?

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
i tried and that idiot told there is no timeline.
“When the officer wants to release COPR u will get it. Wait patiently bcoz of covd and less staff “.
My app was approved in last week of november. its my 4th week of waiting for PORTAL ECOPR .
I wish we can do something about it

jairam92

Apr 25, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-12-2019
Doc's Request.
16-04-2020
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
IELTS Request
10-01-2020
Med's Request
16-APR-2020
Med's Done....
24-APR-2020
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Inland CEC applicant
People waiting in the PR portal have not received their COPR yet. So congratulations to you! You won’t have to go through the PR confirmation portal. Your COPR should have instructions on what to send to the local IRCC office for your PR card, just follow that.
Thanks for clarification @NOC98 Thats gives me more hope. But I am wondering why they have created 2 different process to solve the same virtual landing process. I am inland CEC applicant. Is the PR Portal for Outlanders?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for clarification @NOC98 Thats gives me more hope. But I am wondering why they have created 2 different process to solve the same virtual landing process. I am inland CEC applicant. Is the PR Portal for Outlanders?
Only IRCC can answer that. The PR confirmation portal was created for in Canada applicants, so far only Etobicoke and a Calgary are using it, the rest are doing it the old fashion way. The PR confirmation portal aims to speed up the COPR issuance and PR card processing, but so far it’s doing the opposite. I guess it depends on the VO, Calgary is doing well while Etobicoke is a slowpoke.

Reactions: Lol89

saksvig

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi guys,

What’s your VO ?

pritpalkaur95

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Hello
Anyone with agent RA8790 waiting for ecopr ?
first email received - 6 jan
portal login received - 9 jan and submitted everything the same day and waiting since then