+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Only IRCC can answer that. The PR confirmation portal was created for in Canada applicants, so far only Etobicoke and a Calgary are using it, the rest are doing it the old fashion way. The PR confirmation portal aims to speed up the COPR issuance and PR card processing, but so far it’s doing the opposite. I guess it depends on the VO, Calgary is doing well while Etobicoke is a slowpoke.
Calgary office takes a couple of days to issue COPR from what I have seen so far.Good thing because that is the city I am based,if they decide to send me a portal invite.

earthlings

Jan 7, 2021
One more week is done and no copr yet. I feel really bad, waiting since January 06, with March 14 aor... and I don’t even know how many times a day I check my email, cic account, portal. So frustrating. =(
I have the same timeline as you. March 13th AOR and waiting eCOPR since Jan 6th. I also check my emails and the portal 50 times a day. It is insane.
What is your agent code?

Reactions: Fernanda13

ApplicantPR

Feb 6, 2021
Hello...I am going to upload my photos on PR confirmation portal. I live in Canada but due to family emergency I came to India and I am going back on 24th Feb. If in between they send COPR online then can i come back with that document or do i need to apply something else? I have send web form and asked them but still haven't got reply from them... Thank you in advance.

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Hello...I am going to upload my photos on PR confirmation portal. I live in Canada but due to family emergency I came to India and I am going back on 24th Feb. If in between they send COPR online then can i come back with that document or do i need to apply something else? I have send web form and asked them but still haven't got reply from them... Thank you in advance.
You can't travel with a COPR. You need PR card or any other visa on passport.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Just to be on the safe side, tick the self declaration and upload your photos once you’re back in Canada.

Sonam_Sareen

Sep 14, 2017
Please let me know if you get any information on that. I have same concern.