+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Harvy kahlon

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
I received my first email on 15th December and then second email for link on 15th of January but after that nothing comes. Is there any minimum time line regarding getting ecopr or approval of photograph or anything? Because ircc they said you are in queue.
I have same time line as you have first email 15 dec and second email for link 15 Jan and still waiting .
What is your agent code ?

sukh_01

Jan 29, 2021
Hi guys , My PR application has almost processed just waiting for approval of photo and address on PR confirmation portal but i did not get ecopr yet and My status in canada is going to expire in next few days. Is there anything to worry?

owenowen

Jan 7, 2021
Hi guys , My PR application has almost processed just waiting for approval of photo and address on PR confirmation portal but i did not get ecopr yet and My status in canada is going to expire in next few days. Is there anything to worry?
Same here, my status is going to expire at the end of this month, not sure if I need to submit status extension application. If I submit the application, but eCOPR gets issued later on, it's a kind of waste.

sukh_01

Jan 29, 2021
Same here, my status is going to expire at the end of this month, not sure if I need to submit status extension application. If I submit the application, but eCOPR gets issued later on, it's a kind of waste.
Since when you are waiting for approval on portal?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

We can apply for BOWP. If your PR gets approved before BOWP is granted, your BOWP fees will be refunded. The goal here is not to be out of status while in Canada.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/refund-bridging-open-work-permit-bowp-bridge-visa-fees.684892/

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
I understand from IRCC agent when I called regarding whether I should extend my visitor visa while waiting for COPR to be issued. Her advice is better for me to extend and get an implied status because with restore status, I’ll not be able to grant a virtual landing and issue with a COPR. Hope that help. So when you get your PR application approved and COPR issue, then you just cancel your visa extension .