+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
After almost 2 years, I got my eCOPR!

Application submitted: 03/12/2019
PR Portal Credentials provided: 12/31/2020 (mm/dd/yyyy)
Uploaded address and photo: 01/03/2021 (mm/dd/yyyy)

eCOPR 01/27/2021
VO Etobicoke

Photo is still in review.
@chunga The original entry date is wrong for me too and the eCOPR has a "valid to" date which is 2021/02/01 (4 days from issuing of the document) .

What's the "valid to" date for others who received the eCOPR?
I didn't pay attention to the "valid to" date until see your post. I just checked, mine is similar to you too.
hmm I'm confused

Reactions: Arsh123456789

earthlings

Jan 7, 2021
I didn't pay attention to the "valid to" date until see your post. I just checked, mine is similar to you too.
hmm I'm confused
This is just messed up seriously. I have no words to say. This is literally being disrespectful.
so that eCOPRs we are waiting for weeks is just a document for telling us to shut up.

enough is enough.
Are you guys raising webforms? Or replying the portal emails? I am writing to IRCC on twitter everyday but we are not many.
I think I will raise a webform as well.

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
This is just messed up seriously. I have no words to say. This is literally being disrespectful.
so that eCOPRs we are waiting for weeks is just a document for telling us to shut up.

enough is enough.
Are you guys raising webforms? Or replying the portal emails? I am writing to IRCC on twitter everyday but we are not many.
I think I will raise a webform as well.
Are they replying to emails or web forms? Has anyone received any response?

Reactions: spnnnj

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
Seems like we need a checklist now to validate the COPR that they will send. This kind of carelessness is so shameful. The best carrier choice for if you want free money.

Dev_333

Nov 24, 2020
My wife called IRCC this morning and they mentioned our picture is being print and soon will be attached to our PR card, the agent didn't want to mentioned when it would be ready but my wife mentioned we have an emergency and finally said we probably will get our card ready between 4 to 14 days, I really hope so:(.
Have your photo approved yet ?