+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Anyone received PR card via the portal? It seems like no one has got the card recently through the portal based on my research.
My wife called IRCC this morning and they mentioned our picture is being print and soon will be attached to our PR card, the agent didn't want to mentioned when it would be ready but my wife mentioned we have an emergency and finally said we probably will get our card ready between 4 to 14 days, I really hope so:(.

Reactions: Dev_333

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
My wife called IRCC this morning and they mentioned our picture is being print and soon will be attached to our PR card, the agent didn't want to mentioned when it would be ready but my wife mentioned we have an emergency and finally said we probably will get our card ready between 4 to 14 days, I really hope so:(.
When did u upload the photos and address?

Ravz@

Star Member
May 8, 2020
we are on same boat.. m also waiting for PR CARD .. same timeline as urs ... lets hope for the best

gthala

Jan 26, 2021
really its a good news. Is you photo is stil in review?

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Just received portal credentials and submitted address and photo.
First email about portal received on Jan 7th.
VO Etobicoke, agent TTXXXXX
Same agent. First email January 7, received credentials January 26, uploaded picture and address January 26, now waiting... AOR is May 5.
This is a long ride.