+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-pr-confirmation-portal.713006/post-9140633
The same happened to me. call IRCC and they will help you to amend it.
BTW, got my eCOPR from the portal today. Got an email from the portal and COPR is available to download. Download section appears once IRCC accepts your self-declaration and address. It took 3 weeks after uploading (30 Dec) the photo and address. Office Etobicoke. Hang in there, you will get it soon. Good luck.
Congratulation. Can you please share your timeline for when you got portal email, credentials and upload of address and photo.
Thanks

Ahmed5603

Jan 6, 2021
Group members please help me what to do. I received first mail on Jan6th after that there is no mail for portal credentials I also sent a follow up mail but no response. Please help me. Am I the only one to wait

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Group members please help me what to do. I received first mail on Jan6th after that there is no mail for portal credentials I also sent a follow up mail but no response. Please help me. Am I the only one to wait
Reply again and again and again and again. Until u get it.
Mention that thiis a follow up email.

• Sad
Reactions: Ahmed5603

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
As you have followed up once, please wait for a week. I have seen folks who have sent details on 6th are waiting. Normally they take up-to 3 weeks to respond.

Reactions: Ahmed5603
Jan 11, 2021
Congratulation. Can you please share your timeline for when you got portal email, credentials and upload of address and photo.
Thanks
portal email - 23 Dec, login 30 Dec, uploaded photo and address on 30 Dec. submitted self-declaration yesterday and copr download today.

Dev_333

Nov 24, 2020
Portal email - 3rd December
Upload pic n address -5th December
Got CoPR - 9th January
Submitted self declaration 19 January

Reactions: chunga

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Like other Jan 6 recipients, I am still waiting for login credentials from IRCC Etobicoke. I never thought I would have to wait for more than 2 weeks for a username and password. People who sent their details and got their portal login credentials, could you please post the format? I want to make sure it is not the format causing the delay.

I can not go see my MP because he was licking the current IRCC minister's boots at the last Citizenship and Immigration committee, crediting the current minister's *TRANSPARENCY* and *LEADERSHIP*. I doubt that person would do anything.

Reactions: kabir_krishna