+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-pr-confirmation-portal.713006/post-9140633
The same happened to me. call IRCC and they will help you to amend it.
BTW, got my eCOPR from the portal today. Got an email from the portal and COPR is available to download. Download section appears once IRCC accepts your self-declaration and address. It took 3 weeks after uploading (30 Dec) the photo and address. Office Etobicoke. Hang in there, you will get it soon. Good luck.
When did you get your first email from etobicoke ?
Please do let us know when u receive your PR card.

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
hello
i got my gcms and its says document number which start from T and there is also print que number? what that means
May be that's your COPR number as COPR numbers start with T (T+9 digits). Are you an outland applicant? What stage you are in as part of the PR process.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
May be that's your COPR number as COPR numbers start with T (T+9 digits). Are you an outland applicant? What stage you are in as part of the PR process.
i am inland..yes it start from t and 9 digit. and its says final approved..i don't know which stage i am in. ?? alos i am seeing they transfer me into group 1 CN Covid pace