+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

JKVD

Sep 26, 2015
Hello everyone. So we received the email regarding the portal on saturday December 12. We sent our info via email that day and now waiting for further instructions. How many days does it normally take to receive the link for the portal?

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hello everyone. So we received the email regarding the portal on saturday December 12. We sent our info via email that day and now waiting for further instructions. How many days does it normally take to receive the link for the portal?
Your aor and vo please?

Reactions: dcardozo

morning9217

Dec 14, 2020
I got the portal email on Friday Dec 11, replied with requested info on the same day, and just received the link to login to the portal. Looks like they are replying within 1-2 days, so you should get a reply soon if not today should be tomorrow.

JKVD

Sep 26, 2015
I got the portal email on Friday Dec 11, replied with requested info on the same day, and just received the link to login to the portal. Looks like they are replying within 1-2 days, so you should get a reply soon if not today should be tomorrow.
thank you so much!

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Your aor and vo please?

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
thank you so much!
Quick question..before you received the email about the portal..what was the status of your application on the cic website? Was it Approved with the COPR# updated? Did you come to know whether you were approved before the portal email came?

morning9217

Dec 14, 2020
CEC inland
AOR: June 22
Primary VO: CPC Ottawa
Secondary VO: CIO
Local VO: Calgary (they sent me the client portal email)
MEP: Aug 14
Bio completed: Oct 22
GU: Dec 8
PR confirmation portal email: Dec 11
I called on Dec 10, and the agent told me the case is approved. But I don't see any new info/doc in my CIC account, even today. I'm thinking maybe we are getting the eCOPR from the new PR portal once it's generated by IRCC and things will get updated in cic account afterward?

Reactions: Haideen

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
CEC inland
AOR: June 22
Primary VO: CPC Ottawa
Secondary VO: CIO
Local VO: Calgary (they sent me the client portal email)
MEP: Aug 14
Bio completed: Oct 22
GU: Dec 8
PR confirmation portal email: Dec 11
I called on Dec 10, and the agent told me the case is approved. But I don't see any new info/doc in my CIC account, even today. I'm thinking maybe we are getting the eCOPR from the new PR portal once it's generated by IRCC and things will get updated in cic account afterward?
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

JKVD

Sep 26, 2015
Quick question..before you received the email about the portal..what was the status of your application on the cic website? Was it Approved with the COPR# updated? Did you come to know whether you were approved before the portal email came?
unfortunately we weren’t able to access and check it via the cic website and we’ve asked them about it many times. We have a representative but when they checked their account, it only shows what has been approved and nothing about our application being final

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
unfortunately we weren’t able to access and check it via the cic website and we’ve asked them about it many times. We have a representative but when they checked their account, it only shows what has been approved and nothing about our application being final
Cool, and this still means that your rep can just see Eligibility as In Progress and/or Background check as In Progress, correct?

JKVD

Sep 26, 2015
Cool, and this still means that your rep can just see Eligibility as In Progress and/or Background check as In Progress, correct?
true.

Great news, we just received the portal link but having issues changing the password which is a requirement before we can access our account. Bummer. It shows technical error.