+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

ari.sarkar

Mar 16, 2023
I have applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship PR. And from Jun 12, 2023 can see the COPR number in the Status Tracker but yet to receive any PR portal mail !....So raised a gcms note, and there I saw that my application is in PQ-COPR-9245. Is anyone in the same status or does anyone know how long it could take to have the pr portal mail ?

Last edited:

Agavay

Jul 28, 2023
Hello everyone.

Here's my timeline from DM to portal credentials for my permanent residence:

Medical passed June 10.

Eligibility passed on June 10.

Pre-arrival June 10

Decision made July 4

Portail email #1 was sent on July 6; unfortunately, it was sent to the wrong person. I had to contact them and let them know I didn't get the portal email.

On July 19, I got portal email #1 again, but it was sent by the wrong office, and they had to cancel it and make me wait for another portal email invitation.

On July 26, portal email #1 was sent again. (I replied back the same day within 2-3 hours.)

Credentials email, July 27

I uploaded my photo and declared my presence in Canada within 2 hours today.

Currently waiting.....
I sent them the template with my info two weeks ago but still have not get my credentials for the portal. Which number did you contact?

Agavay

Jul 28, 2023
Hey,

So I called IRCC last week and it seems like they were not receiving my emails and I was told I will receive an answer from them soon. Anyhow, I received my Portal logins today. Waiting for ECOPR now.

Thanks,

Daman
What number did you call?

Agavay

Jul 28, 2023
I have got first email two weeks ago ( 13 July). Responded them with the template the same day. Since then I have not gotten any credentials email #2 for the Portal. (Montréal office). Any advice guys please? Thank you.

Agavay

Jul 28, 2023
Best way to get out of this situation : Raised a technical issue webform and explain your scenario that you mistakenly created an account and wish to change the email ID as to receive the new credential.

On the other hand, try calling IRCC near to 7:50 so that you connect with an agent after 8 AM. I tried multiple times and fortunately get a hold on an agent, described my case and she changed my account over the call and I was then able to login into the PR portal.
Could you please tell me the phone number?

Agavay

Jul 28, 2023
Hi,
I have applied my PR Card renewal through PR Card portal.
Application was received on 21st Sep 2021. I even did not get any email with Confirmation #. I called IRCC and they gave me Confirmation #.
I am still waiting as of today to receive my PR Card. I have my flight Next friday and travelling to india and getting worried. I have called IRCC and agent said they cant do anything and advised me to apply for PRTD before travelling to India. also, i am not able to link my Pr card portal application to online IRCC account. when i called IRCC, they only said Application is in progress. its been 4 months now.
is there any one who received their PR card and applied during Sep 2021 timeframe?
Which number did you call?

yangganggary

Jul 27, 2023
Hi, I just get a email from IRCC which subject is "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveau dossier créé dans votre compte" and it shows

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.
To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

May I know will I get another email which states my IRCC PR Portal login credentials like username and temporary password or not? If yes, normally how many days after this email will get it? Thanks a lot.

yangganggary

Jul 27, 2023
Did you receive any automated email stating
“a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.” ???
Hi friend,

I got this email let I login PR Portal by my current log-in credentials but I unable to login. And I try the "forgot your password" also cannot get verification code to my email. Then I tried create an account and it says this email has been created.

Could you please let me know what should I do? Thank you

vishal8919

Aug 5, 2023
I have applied PR under RNIP program using PR Portal, Now i received email to send information to create PR portal username and password to confirm PR on PR Portal, I already have account on PR portal, Can i Use the same email address for Confirming PR