+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me
The email usually have log in details, did
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me
Look at the previous email from IRCC where you were asked to respond to the questions asked about first entry to Canada within 7 days, that email had your log-in details.

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hello group.
my application for permanent residence was approved last week Sep 23 in Canada and I was told a PR portal email will follow
my Q is how long it takes them to email me the PR Portal
thank you

vj_viju

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse/Calgary
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Request
18-08-2022
Med's Done....
06-09-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2022
LANDED..........
09-10-2022
Heylo Everyone

I have received Pr confirmation portal email on Sep 29 and replied back with the info requested the next day. I’m still waiting for portal credentials.

when can I except the next email with credentials.

PS: Portal confirmation email received from Calgary.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Heylo Everyone

I have received Pr confirmation portal email on Sep 29 and replied back with the info requested the next day. I’m still waiting for portal credentials.

when can I except the next email with credentials.

PS: Portal confirmation email received from Calgary.
It should be instantly like same day or next. Make sure your details are correct. One of my friend also didn't got the email for spouse but when double checked one letter of the email was incorrect and got it instantly once corrected.

Reactions: vj_viju

vj_viju

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse/Calgary
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Request
18-08-2022
Med's Done....
06-09-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2022
LANDED..........
09-10-2022
It should be instantly like same day or next. Make sure your details are correct. One of my friend also didn't got the email for spouse but when double checked one letter of the email was incorrect and got it instantly once corrected.
Received portal credentials for me and PPR for Outland dependant today .
Thanks you

Reactions: Taran D

vj_viju

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse/Calgary
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Request
18-08-2022
Med's Done....
06-09-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2022
LANDED..........
09-10-2022
Did you get a email from IRCC with portal credentials?
Well I already made an account so they just mailed me to login with those credentials. If no account created then ircc will create an account and email with login credentials with temp password.

Sh_patel

Oct 8, 2022
Hi everyone,
I uploaded photo and address through portal on 1st oct but havnt receive ecopr or any update yet.
What should i have to do next.
Thanks in advance.

Sam Vens

Dec 4, 2020
Hi, two days ago I received the PR confirmation email, but I already made an account in the portal myself by mistake. I understand the account should be made by IRCC. what should I do now?
I already replied to their email and introduced my used email as my preferred email address, and no response up to now.
When did you get portal access to upload address and photo? I also made same mistake. And when did you get eCoPR and PR card?

anu05446

Oct 2, 2022
Did anyone experience this? What is going on? Case got auto submitted before I could revise the photograph. below are the timelines.

Oct 3 -I Submitted portal confirmation with the Photo and address
Oct 13- Received an email from IRCC "Revision required for the photograph"
Oct 18th - Recieved an email that the case was submitted and is in review. I was yet to update the photograph and I didn't submit the case. Does it get auto submitted if the revision is not done within 5 days?

anilch

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
IELTS Request
sent along with the application
Did anyone experience this? What is going on? Case got auto submitted before I could revise the photograph. below are the timelines.

Oct 3 -I Submitted portal confirmation with the Photo and address
Oct 13- Received an email from IRCC "Revision required for the photograph"
Oct 18th - Recieved an email that the case was submitted and is in review. I was yet to update the photograph and I didn't submit the case. Does it get auto submitted if the revision is not done within 5 days?
Did you get the eCoPR? It is not linked to the revision of photograph, right.

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
You can use this link below. This is paid website. You can click your photograph with phone, just make sure there is enough lighting (preferably natural ) so that there are no shadows on your face. Rest everything is taken care by this website like white background and size specification etc.

I have personally used this and it worked well for me.

https://passport-photo.online/en-ca/ca_pr_card_photo
Hi not sure if you are using this forum anymore, but when you prepared photo from this website, did you order a paper photo or just a digital copy. I am wondering if we order a paper copy they provide stamp on the back of the photo.

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello. I hope anyone can answer me. We got an email last October 19, 2022 that our PR was approved. They asked us to send our UCI, etc and reply to the email, which we did on the same day. However, until now we did not receive the PR portal credentials yet. VO is Montreal. May I ask how long would it take for us to get the log in credentials? Thank you.