+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello. I hope anyone can answer me. We got an email last October 19, 2022 that our PR was approved. They asked us to send our UCI, etc and reply to the email, which we did on the same day. However, until now we did not receive the PR portal credentials yet. VO is Montreal. May I ask how long would it take for us to get the log in credentials? Thank you.
It should be next day.

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
We did not receive it yet. We checked even the spam mails. None. It was sent October 19, 2022 and now it’s already October 22, 2022. Any suggestion what should we do?

yycside

Oct 19, 2022
Hello. I hope anyone can answer me. We got an email last October 19, 2022 that our PR was approved. They asked us to send our UCI, etc and reply to the email, which we did on the same day. However, until now we did not receive the PR portal credentials yet. VO is Montreal. May I ask how long would it take for us to get the log in credentials? Thank you.
It is supposed be a day but it seems like most process stop now.

anilch

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
IELTS Request
Once you reply to the approval email with necessary information, you need to wait for the email with PR confirmation portal username and password.

Reactions: yycside

anilch

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
What would be the date of issue the eCoPR. Would it be the date that we declared that we were in Canada and uploaded photo or the date when we see the option to download it?

Mariann

Nov 8, 2018
Hi everyone, Im super confused!

I got the email that my PR was approved on the 17th of September, and I got the link and the login to the portal where I uploaded my photo and put in my address that same day. My address got approved almost immediately after, but in the portal it says that my photo is still in review with IRCC. But today I saw that you can link your CGkey account with the PR card application, and after looking on my GCKey account it says that my application was accepted and my card was sent on the 11th of October. What should I trust? I haven't received my card yet. Where does it state where it is sent from?

Xdtrsenpai

Feb 17, 2021
Hi everyone, Im super confused!

I got the email that my PR was approved on the 17th of September, and I got the link and the login to the portal where I uploaded my photo and put in my address that same day. My address got approved almost immediately after, but in the portal it says that my photo is still in review with IRCC. But today I saw that you can link your CGkey account with the PR card application, and after looking on my GCKey account it says that my application was accepted and my card was sent on the 11th of October. What should I trust? I haven't received my card yet. Where does it state where it is sent from?
Did you get your eCOPR

eshanmahendru

Oct 27, 2022
Hey guys ..... my file is pnp to PR
Got PR approved on 22 sept
got pr portal request 24 sept
submitted photo address on same day
still waiting for CoPR...... any one know about time line for CoPR ?