eCopr : Jun 8
PR card Photo revision request :Jul7
New Photo submitted : Jul 11
PR card received : Jul 25

Hope everyone got their card soon

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
hi

can anyone advise if it is advisble to leave Canada after applying to Renew PR Card? before there were issues with photo. but now since it is though portal and you can manage your application until a card is mailed to your address in canada.
later you can ask anyone to bring it along with them.

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hello everyone! I'll be in Canada with a visitors visa for 4 months, on a student exchange. There's a non-negligible probability that I'll be approved for PR during my stay here. Given the current wait times on PR cards, it may be the case that depending on when my application is approved, I may not get my card shipped before I leave the country.

If I am approved, should I provide my temporary, student exchange address on the PR portal, or is it possible to submit a family member's permanent Canadian address and then have them ship the card to me?

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
Quick question I received PR confirmation email on Aug 9 and replied back with the information the same day. I still haven't received login credentials for the portal. How many days does it take to get back login credentials? Thanks

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hey guys, just got my passport mailed with the visa. Just a quick question tho, now that I have it, is that the only document I need to bring when traveling to Canada? Or is there another document I need to bring? Like for instance my proof of funds? Thanks!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have uploaded photos and submitted the address in the PR portal on 4-Aug but eCoPR is still not available to download even after 10 days.

I sent a couple of follow up emails to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca but did not receive any response.

Any suggestions please?
Wait for the communication from IRCC, usually they also send you an email once eCoPR is uploaded in the account.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018

shizzyd

May 3, 2019
My immigration representative received the PR confirmation email yesterday and forwarded it to me! The only issue is that they can't set up the account on the portal themselves, I'll have to do it by replying to their original email. I replied to the email address as a CC from the original email - but will they understand it's me? They said their email address doesn't accept unsolicited emails, so I'm wondering how I can get the invite link via email itself. Please advise!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My immigration representative received the PR confirmation email yesterday and forwarded it to me! The only issue is that they can't set up the account on the portal themselves, I'll have to do it by replying to their original email. I replied to the email address as a CC from the original email - but will they understand it's me? They said their email address doesn't accept unsolicited emails, so I'm wondering how I can get the invite link via email itself. Please advise!
Did not got you clearly.
But you will get the portal cerdentials in your own email even though a representative is there. Also the PR confirmation you will receive in your own email ( in case of representative as well) and you have to reply on your own.

ravierohilla

Sep 17, 2022
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me