+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Shed12

Jun 11, 2022
T
Try the credentials you used for the account you use to file the application.
I tried that the password when it got it and i couldn't log in then and i had to submit my application by paper and it said password expired when i tried using it recently and that I should reset the password and I did and it i didn't get anything after 24hrs.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I tried that the password when it got it and i couldn't log in then and i had to submit my application by paper and it said password expired when i tried using it recently and that I should reset the password and I did and it i didn't get anything after 24hrs.
I got the email with the subject line PR portal confirmation- cerdentials on the same day after the email of PR portal account created for you. So check your spam in case you missed it.

Shed12

Jun 11, 2022
The email I got said with the heading PR Portal ( PR CONFIRMATION) - New case under your Pr account. That's it then, it went on to say " To view action login Permanent Residence portal with your current Log-in Credentials.

Then the links was attached to login

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
The email I got said with the heading PR Portal ( PR CONFIRMATION) - New case under your Pr account. That's it then, it went on to say " To view action login Permanent Residence portal with your current Log-in Credentials.

Then the links was attached to login
Did it said portal created for you?

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
How do you know all GSS Work Permit is being processed in edmonton?I understood only from specific countries
NO GSS work permit applications are processed in Edmonton, some people who did not submit upfront medical ended up in local visa offices. The official rule states GSS work permits are processed in 2 weeks, but last year all applications were processed in Edmonton. There was a social media group where an entire excel was maintained to note all this. Also, when application is approved, you receive a "Biometrics validity letter" from the center which processed your application. Other way is to call IRCC and ask about visa office or order GCMS notes.

Reactions: Mowadie

_navid

Jun 13, 2022
Hi,
I applied for PR from India and move to Canada, I updated my address through webform.
In April I got RFV mail and it was mentioned that if we are in Canada we should just raise a webform. I sent a webform immediately.
I still haven't received a response for it, also havnt received the portal details.

Any one has been in the same situation??
Hey,
Did you hear back from IRCC?

I'm in the same boat. Got the RFV email in February and sent a webform immediately (and a couple of follow ups later) to let them know I'm already in Canada, but haven't heard back yet.

I'm wondering if we should do anything else.

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Got my PR credentials on April 3, 2022 following which i promptly uploaded the photo and address information. Received the ECopr on April 13, 2022. On April 26, 2022, i got a notification that my picture did not meet the specifications and that i should reupload the pic. I edited the pic to meet the specifications and reuploaded it on April 26, 2022.

Still have not received the PR card in the mail even though its been above 8 weeks now. When i call the IRCC hotline the agent tells that the standard processing time is 128 days and i am seeing most October 2021 inland applicants have received their PR card.

Am nervous whether not uploading the correct pic the first time will now result in a lengthy delay. My wife will be devastated, she is very home sick and is hoping to receive her PR card by first of July so that she can visit her parents.

Jan 4, 2022
Hello guys, I uploaded my mailing address and photo like 15 days ago, this afternoon when I log in the portal, I saw mailing address became blank?!! While the photo was still in review by IRCC. And when I tried to type in the new address, it showed me "technical error" which prevented me from clicking "next". Anyone has seen this? Please help!

Jgolbel

Nov 17, 2021
Hello guys, I uploaded my mailing address and photo like 15 days ago, this afternoon when I log in the portal, I saw mailing address became blank?!! While the photo was still in review by IRCC. And when I tried to type in the new address, it showed me "technical error" which prevented me from clicking "next". Anyone has seen this? Please help!
Same problem here, do you know what’s going on?

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
I received a piece of physical mail asking for my email to use the portal. I emailed them, following the instruction, subject line with the application number and the word "paper", and my personal information. In a few hours, I received an auto-reply.

Below is the auto-reply, it says that if I receive an invitation to use the portal , instructions will be included. There's no instruction included. Anyone have a similar experience?

-------------------------
This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.