+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

OCanada!

Apr 11, 2022
Is it even tracked mail? I thought its via an ordinary mail? My card was shipped on May 19 as per gckey,
Nope just first class mail but shows up pretty quickly (depending on when weekends fall). Mine took 4 days including weekends. If you live farther from the processing office, add 2-3 more days in transit. I'd expect 3-10 days in overall

OCanada!

Apr 11, 2022
Thank you for your help, i have a question please , your portal shows that the photo still in review?
Oh yea, still shows in review but several others have said it's the case with them as well. The fact that I now the PR card in hand now, I don't think that portal photo is going to be an issue ;)

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Th
Nope just first class mail but shows up pretty quickly (depending on when weekends fall). Mine took 4 days including weekends. If you live farther from the processing office, add 2-3 more days in transit. I'd expect 3-10 days in overall
Thanks :) It's 16 hours by road from my place to Sydney NS, so maybe I would get by next week :)

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Th

Thanks :) It's 16 hours by road from my place to Sydney NS, so maybe I would get by next week :)
How do we know if the card is shipped or not ? Where do we get the notifications for the same ? Can you please provide some clarity. It's been 4 weeks since I got my COPR waiting for the card. I have to change my house in next 4 weeks and I am really getting worried about the receiving the card in time. Your inputs will be very helpful.

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
How do we know if the card is shipped or not ? Where do we get the notifications for the same ? Can you please provide some clarity. It's been 4 weeks since I got my COPR waiting for the card. I have to change my house in next 4 weeks and I am really getting worried about the receiving the card in time. Your inputs will be very helpful.
I linked my PR application on gckey. In gckey homepage, there is an option to add existing application. You can find your application after getting eCOPR. I consulted this video, you have to be careful with bold letters,place of birth name has to be exact, including white spaces. It took me 3to 4 attempts to get it to work. Search below the text on youtube and look at this video. Sometimes posts are removed if i put links, so just copy and put this on youtube (text given below)

"
How to link PR Card with CIC Account | Status of your Canada PR card application in IRCC account"

Reactions: Holy Cow

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi,
I applied for PR from India and move to Canada, I updated my address through webform.
In April I got RFV mail and it was mentioned that if we are in Canada we should just raise a webform. I sent a webform immediately.
I still haven't received a response for it, also havnt received the portal details.

Any one has been in the same situation??

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I linked my PR application on gckey. In gckey homepage, there is an option to add existing application. You can find your application after getting eCOPR. I consulted this video, you have to be careful with bold letters,place of birth name has to be exact, including white spaces. It took me 3to 4 attempts to get it to work. Search below the text on youtube and look at this video. Sometimes posts are removed if i put links, so just copy and put this on youtube (text given below)

"
How to link PR Card with CIC Account | Status of your Canada PR card application in IRCC account"
Quick follow up question. I have hired immigration consultant in the process hence my account is tied up with his GC key account. Hence I believe I can not tag my Portal account with Agents GCKey account. In this situation do you know any means to assess the progress of the PR card dispatch & Delivery ?

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Quick follow up question. I have hired immigration consultant in the process hence my account is tied up with his GC key account. Hence I believe I can not tag my Portal account with Agents GCKey account. In this situation do you know any means to assess the progress of the PR card dispatch & Delivery ?
You can create your own gckey and find and add your application. Unlike express entry and PR application, which you create. This one is created by IRCC and you just find and link it in your gckey. You can check with your consultant if he has already did it. I am not sure how it works between client and consultant, one of the reasons why I never took a consultant.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
You can create your own gckey and find and add your application. Unlike express entry and PR application, which you create. This one is created by IRCC and you just find and link it in your gckey. You can check with your consultant if he has already did it. I am not sure how it works between client and consultant, one of the reasons why I never took a consultant.
Thanks Rohan , It is mandatory to link this account ? or it's just a step people do to track the progress of PR card.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
It is not mandatory, just for tracking. PR portal is inaccurate, I received my PR card and it still show photo and application in review.
It is not mandatory, just for tracking. PR portal is inaccurate, I received my PR card and it still show photo and application in review.
I am really getting concerned and stressed about this situation. It's been 5 weeks since I got my COPR but no updates on the card. I linked the account with GCkey account. No messages or anything of that sort regarding the card delivery in the GCKey account. I had to move out of my exiting address in next 5 weeks so if the card does not get delivered in 5 weeks , it will be difficult to get the address changed on the ongoing application. Anyone on this forum faced similar situation ? Any suggestions at this point will be helpful. Not sure why the card delivery is getting delayed ..

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I am really getting concerned and stressed about this situation. It's been 5 weeks since I got my COPR but no updates on the card. I linked the account with GCkey account. No messages or anything of that sort regarding the card delivery in the GCKey account. I had to move out of my exiting address in next 5 weeks so if the card does not get delivered in 5 weeks , it will be difficult to get the address changed on the ongoing application. Anyone on this forum faced similar situation ? Any suggestions at this point will be helpful. Not sure why the card delivery is getting delayed ..
Call IRCC and check with them I would say. Message me if you have issue with IRCC refusing to connect.

Raman ranyal

Jun 9, 2022
Hello, I am waiting for my and my daughter’s PR cards. We landed her on 26 April 2022 but still we are waiting for our cards. I just want to know that how long it will take to process the PR cards