+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi,
I applied for PR from India and move to Canada, I updated my address through webform.
In April I got RFV mail and it was mentioned that if we are in Canada we should just raise a webform. I sent a webform immediately.
I still haven't received a response for it, also havnt received the portal details.

Any one has been in the same situation??

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I linked my PR application on gckey. In gckey homepage, there is an option to add existing application. You can find your application after getting eCOPR. I consulted this video, you have to be careful with bold letters,place of birth name has to be exact, including white spaces. It took me 3to 4 attempts to get it to work. Search below the text on youtube and look at this video. Sometimes posts are removed if i put links, so just copy and put this on youtube (text given below)

"
How to link PR Card with CIC Account | Status of your Canada PR card application in IRCC account"
Quick follow up question. I have hired immigration consultant in the process hence my account is tied up with his GC key account. Hence I believe I can not tag my Portal account with Agents GCKey account. In this situation do you know any means to assess the progress of the PR card dispatch & Delivery ?

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Quick follow up question. I have hired immigration consultant in the process hence my account is tied up with his GC key account. Hence I believe I can not tag my Portal account with Agents GCKey account. In this situation do you know any means to assess the progress of the PR card dispatch & Delivery ?
You can create your own gckey and find and add your application. Unlike express entry and PR application, which you create. This one is created by IRCC and you just find and link it in your gckey. You can check with your consultant if he has already did it. I am not sure how it works between client and consultant, one of the reasons why I never took a consultant.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
You can create your own gckey and find and add your application. Unlike express entry and PR application, which you create. This one is created by IRCC and you just find and link it in your gckey. You can check with your consultant if he has already did it. I am not sure how it works between client and consultant, one of the reasons why I never took a consultant.
Thanks Rohan , It is mandatory to link this account ? or it's just a step people do to track the progress of PR card.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
It is not mandatory, just for tracking. PR portal is inaccurate, I received my PR card and it still show photo and application in review.
It is not mandatory, just for tracking. PR portal is inaccurate, I received my PR card and it still show photo and application in review.
I am really getting concerned and stressed about this situation. It's been 5 weeks since I got my COPR but no updates on the card. I linked the account with GCkey account. No messages or anything of that sort regarding the card delivery in the GCKey account. I had to move out of my exiting address in next 5 weeks so if the card does not get delivered in 5 weeks , it will be difficult to get the address changed on the ongoing application. Anyone on this forum faced similar situation ? Any suggestions at this point will be helpful. Not sure why the card delivery is getting delayed ..

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I am really getting concerned and stressed about this situation. It's been 5 weeks since I got my COPR but no updates on the card. I linked the account with GCkey account. No messages or anything of that sort regarding the card delivery in the GCKey account. I had to move out of my exiting address in next 5 weeks so if the card does not get delivered in 5 weeks , it will be difficult to get the address changed on the ongoing application. Anyone on this forum faced similar situation ? Any suggestions at this point will be helpful. Not sure why the card delivery is getting delayed ..
Call IRCC and check with them I would say. Message me if you have issue with IRCC refusing to connect.

Raman ranyal

Jun 9, 2022
Hello, I am waiting for my and my daughter’s PR cards. We landed her on 26 April 2022 but still we are waiting for our cards. I just want to know that how long it will take to process the PR cards

Mowadie

Feb 19, 2021
Thanks. Yeah Canadian immigration seems to be on roll. Even my parents received their visitor visa within 72 hours of biometrics :) But they qualified for CAN+ program, which is probably the reason.

Yeah all GSS based work permits are processed in Edmonton CPC which was fast. GTS work permits are fast, like within 2 weeks. My NOC is 2147, modem design and Signal processing.

I think its all luck, I see most people here getting PR after 10-12 months. Right now after Septeber 2021, IRCC is on spee. All people who applied under PNP in 2022, their application are processed in CPC Sydney (NS) and secondary VO as Ottawa CPC. Most people are getting in the same trend.

Btw when did you get eCoPR?
How do you know all GSS Work Permit is being processed in edmonton?I understood only from specific countries

Shed12

Jun 11, 2022
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me

Shed12

Jun 11, 2022
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW

Someone please help me

You can just follow up with IRCC via the original email through which you provided them with the requested information. I believe they monitor that email and respond fairly quickly.

Shed12

Jun 11, 2022
You can just follow up with IRCC via the original email through which you provided them with the requested information. I believe they monitor that email and respond fairly quickly.
I emailed them saying I do not have the credentials to log in and all I got was an automated message