+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the PR card once IRCC updates the status "Approved" and "your card is mailed". I will appreciate if you can share your timeline - just for card mailing duration
Hi, where you saw that , how i can check my card updates? And when you got you Ecopr ? Thank you

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
RECEIVED MY PR CARD TODAY … HURRAY

Here is my timeline:

AOR: Jan 06, 2021
Received PR Approval and Email for asking Portal Information: March 25, 2022
Received Portal Log-in: March 28, 2022, Submit both Address and Photo on March 28, 2022
Received ECOPR: March 30, 2022
Address Accepted on Portal: April 20, 2022
PR Card Application Approved: April 20, 2022 ( Status updated to "Approved" & card is mailed
Received PR Card: April 27, 2022

It was a long journey.
Good Luck Everyone and Thanks to everyone who responded to my queries

VeerShah123

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah mine is Montreal. I sent a new email with my UCI with the subject. I'm not sure if that's what made them send me the credentials but it's worth a try. I'd say you'd get yours soon.
@Jop2022 @luna7 Do you guys have email address for Montreal VO? Did you receive reply from there? I haven't received my 1st portal email yet and IRCC agent said it's already sent on 21st April. Double checked whole mailbox including junk. Thank you!

VeerShah123

Apr 25, 2022
I sent an email to IRCC portal and received reply asking to submit all members info they ask in 1st email. I did and got portal credentials email right away :)

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Is it normal that the picture and the address says still in review few weeks ago? How much time needed to get pr card after ecopr

OCanada!

Apr 11, 2022
Is it normal that the picture and the address says still in review few weeks ago? How much time needed to get pr card after ecopr
Yes it is. My address changed to verified after about 2 weeks. Photo still says in review and still waiting for the card. Based on this thread, it takes anywhere between 2 - 6 weeks these days for the card to be delivered after eCOPR

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi guys one quick question. I moved to Canada on work permit after filing AOR. I received my third ghost update recently which means I might get approval soon, as only security was remaining in the process. Two weeks back, I had updated my Canadian address over phone (as they had ignored my 1.5 months old webform) and agent told I would get invite for PR portal as my application was still in initial stage.
But I was seeing some videos from 2020 where they mentioned PR portal is only for people who applied from Canada and were in Canada. Please help as I cannot go out of Canada for some personal reasons.

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi guys one quick question. I moved to Canada on work permit after filing AOR. I received my third ghost update recently which means I might get approval soon, as only security was remaining in the process. Two weeks back, I had updated my Canadian address over phone (as they had ignored my 1.5 months old webform) and agent told I would get invite for PR portal as my application was still in initial stage.
But I was seeing some videos from 2020 where they mentioned PR portal is only for people who applied from Canada and were in Canada. Please help as I cannot go out of Canada for some personal reasons.
Hi there, not true. I applied from outside Canada in Nov 2020 and moved to Canada on student permit in May 2021. Since I updated my address I was able to receive the portal email

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi there, not true. I applied from outside Canada in Nov 2020 and moved to Canada on student permit in May 2021. Since I updated my address I was able to receive the portal email
Thanks for the prompt response. Actually some youtube consultants mentioned that, so I was bit worried. I updated my address over phone 2 weeks back, when my eligibility was in process as per the agent. So was not sure if they there would be an issue. Agent told I would get PR portal email, lets see.
By the way, congratulations! It was long wait but glad you received PR :)

Reactions: jalc03

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi guys for the PR portal we just reply to the email with these complete details in email body (copied from approval letter)? I received email yesterday at 11 AM, replied within 20 minutes and haven't received credentials yet. As I saw most people get it on same day or next day.

Name:
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Thanks

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi guys, one quick question. I received my eCOPR. But the place of birth is truncated, like my passport mentions Indore, Madhya Pradesh but it's truncated in COPR as "Indore, Madh". Should I raise this with IRCC? I read somewhere its fine, as it's due to field limitation in COPR?
Thanks

AOR: Jan 25, 2022 (PNP Outland, moved to Canada on work permit later)
Approval email: May 5, 2022
Reply to Email: May 5 and May 9
Credential Email: May 9
eCOPR: May 9