NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Update : Got portal credentials .
Confirmed that I am in Canada, uploaded address and Photo.
Waiting for ECOPR now.

Reactions: Lii

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Timelines—

Primary applicant CEC Inland with foreign exp+ 2 Dependents Inland

AOR- Aug16th

Medicals updated- Sep 16th

Biometrics updated - Sep 16th

GU1 — Sep 22nd — background verification changed from we are processing to in progress

GU2– Oct28th— changed from in progress to we are processing

Approval email- Nov 11th - Informed same day that I am not in Canada.

Nov 17th- Back in Canada and informed IRCC

Nov 17 th — Got same day portal credentials email and submitted photo and confirmed address

Nov 18 th— ECOPR(Calgary) and PR card application process started.

Dec 15th— First GU — PR CARD

Dec 20th - Second GU —- Approved and mailed.

Dec 22nd — Received all 3 PR cards from Sydney.
Thank you. Merry Christmas!
I have been researching a lot from few days about background check while I am outside canada and I am glad I found your comment.
Could you please help me with my query:

I see
Applied- 16 Nov 2021
Eligibility - completed
Medical - completed
Received pre arrival letter
Background check - not started yet
In Ecas - I see a msg We started processing your application on 10th March 2022.

Can you advice how long will it take for the next step ?
1. I am outside Canada, in my home country for a family emergence and want to know if I should return back how soon ?
2. When you got PR approval email, Did you reply that I am currently outside canada and will be travelling soon , or something, could you tell me exactly what was your format to cmmunicate to them about you being outside.

It would be kind of you and I would really appreciate your response, as it will help me in knowing what should I do?

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Guys, any suggestions what can I do ?

• I received a portal confirmation letter (addressed to only the dependent) in my GC key account. This letter wasn't emailed
  • There was no email mentioned in that letter
  • Primary applicant still went ahead and sent 2 emails each to portal confirmation ids (ontario one and generic one)
  • Called IRCC and they said, they will send a note to the officer.
I have been patiently waiting all this while, but now, I just can't seem to wait.
You received login details? Am waiting since 7 February

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
You received login details? Am waiting since 7 February
Yes. I emailed them twice on both the email ids.also called ircc and the agent said he will said a note to the case officer.
Not sure what worked. But this is all i did.

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Yes. I emailed them twice on both the email ids.also called ircc and the agent said he will said a note to the case officer.
Not sure what worked. But this is all i did.
Can you tell which email please and what you wrote inside the emails , please help me thank you

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
Does anyone see in the portal "declaration", "address", "photo" section changed from "In review with IRCC" to "Submitted to IRCC" after you submitted all information? Today, I see the declaration section turned to "submitted to IRCC" while the other two are not.

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey Guys,

Can I edit the photo taken by professional photographer in Microsoft-Paint editor before uploading the photo in the portal? In the IRCC website it specifically mentioned to upload the unaltered photo. Will uploading a modified photo lead to photo rejections? I see many people uploading the edited photos. Is that okay?

Please advise me, thanks!

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hey Guys,

Can I edit the photo taken by professional photographer in Microsoft-Paint editor before uploading the photo in the portal? In the IRCC website it specifically mentioned to upload the unaltered photo. Will uploading a modified photo lead to photo rejections? I see many people uploading the edited photos. Is that okay?

Please advise me, thanks!
[/QUO
yes you can, I had to edit mine for brightness

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Does anyone see in the portal "declaration", "address", "photo" section changed from "In review with IRCC" to "Submitted to IRCC" after you submitted all information? Today, I see the declaration section turned to "submitted to IRCC" while the other two are not.
same happened with me

LuisZaSa

Mar 21, 2022
|I have been waiting for almost 2 months to get my ecorp and my work permit is expiring next week. I am so frustated it about the delay
Same situation, do you know if I need to apply for a new work permit while I am waiting for my eCoRp or even tho I need to wait till I have my PR card, I'm clueless