+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

saksvig

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Add these email addresses to your favorite or VIP email address to not miss the emails or be sent to junk -

Email1 .. Subject line would be -

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Once you send your details with name, UCI, email address, last date of entry into Canada and Port of Entry .. there will be another email sent later to you

Email2 .. Subject line would be -

New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal | Nouvelles informations d'identification pour le portail de confirmation de RP

IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Julfox and siraviin

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
CEC inland
AOR: June 22
Primary VO: CPC Ottawa
Secondary VO: CIO
Local VO: Calgary (they sent me the client portal email)
MEP: Aug 14
Bio completed: Oct 22
GU: Dec 8
PR confirmation portal email: Dec 11
I called on Dec 10, and the agent told me the case is approved. But I don't see any new info/doc in my CIC account, even today. I'm thinking maybe we are getting the eCOPR from the new PR portal once it's generated by IRCC and things will get updated in cic account afterward?
Hi, please update us when you get your COPR

Fernanda13

Mar 26, 2018
So the same thing happened with me. I also waited an entire week.
my representative received the email on Monday - Dec 14 and it was forwarded to me on Wednesday - Dec 16. I replied with my required details the very same day and I didn't hear back for good 1 week. even called IRCC and they have no clue about this as Local VO doesn't add notes to your GCMS. The IRCC agents just give you standard answers to wait and be patient and infact one person even told me that no point raising webforms because they will also see the same information and I see no incoming communication.

Here's what I thought I may have done wrong the first time - It said "Reply to this email" and instead I had forwarded the same email that I received from my representative.

SO .. DO THIS - I took a shot of sending the email again to the same portal email address and I guess it worked because of this ..

Send that same email with your details again. check the subject line in that email should not have FW: .. instead it should have Re:

I did this on Wednesday Dec 23, I send the email again with the subject line changed from

FW: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

and changed it to

Re: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

and Voila !! .... I received the email with portal login temporary password the very next day i.e. today Dec 24.

I'm just guessing that they have some sort of email filter that doesn't recognize emails that are forwarded to this mailbox because if you see the original email it says "REPLY TO THIS EMAIL" .. so may be this did the trick .. I hope this trick works for you too though now they are close till Monday - Dec 28
Thank you for your help, I did that couple days ago, but no reply. Let’s see if I have luck on Monday.
but would be unfair if they have this email filter right? There’s lots of people with representatives.

saksvig

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Thank you for your help, I did that couple days ago, but no reply. Let’s see if I have luck on Monday.
but would be unfair if they have this email filter right? There’s lots of people with representatives.
agree, that why I said that I’m not sure if it’s actually the filter or something else.. but the trick worked for me. You won’t get a reply atleast till Tuesday since IRCC is closed on Monday 12/28 as well in lieu of Boxing Day stat holiday falling on Saturday. So hope you get the email on Tuesday.

Harvy kahlon

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hello everyone. So we received the email regarding the portal on saturday December 12. We sent our info via email that day and now waiting for further instructions. How many days does it normally take to receive the link for the portal?
Hi did they respond you back ?

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
So the same thing happened with me. I also waited an entire week.
my representative received the email on Monday - Dec 14 and it was forwarded to me on Wednesday - Dec 16. I replied with my required details the very same day and I didn't hear back for good 1 week. even called IRCC and they have no clue about this as Local VO doesn't add notes to your GCMS. The IRCC agents just give you standard answers to wait and be patient and infact one person even told me that no point raising webforms because they will also see the same information and I see no incoming communication.

Here's what I thought I may have done wrong the first time - It said "Reply to this email" and instead I had forwarded the same email that I received from my representative.

SO .. DO THIS - I took a shot of sending the email again to the same portal email address and I guess it worked because of this ..

Send that same email with your details again. check the subject line in that email should not have FW: .. instead it should have Re:

I did this on Wednesday Dec 23, I send the email again with the subject line changed from

FW: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

and changed it to

Re: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

and Voila !! .... I received the email with portal login temporary password the very next day i.e. today Dec 24.

I'm just guessing that they have some sort of email filter that doesn't recognize emails that are forwarded to this mailbox because if you see the original email it says "REPLY TO THIS EMAIL" .. so may be this did the trick .. I hope this trick works for you too though now they are close till Monday - Dec 28
i got an email on december 17th from etobicoke office for new portal asking about some information and i did reply them on the same day . i haven’t heard back anything yet for my credentials. please advise on this

Fernanda13

Mar 26, 2018
No updates here yet. I’m not sure if they are working these days. There’s 2 weeks I replied them my information, and they didn’t get back with my login info yet. So frustrating...

Reactions: Harmanjeet