+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

noahkoch

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah I guess you’re right . But it’s a lil nerve wrecking when you have no updates to what’s happening and there’s delays in issuing documents while you see others getting it within a few days. They could at least give some information to what’s happening, “the officer handling your application is away, the machine broke, we ran out of ink“ etc.But you’re left in the dark just waiting. I’m pretty sure as people who submitted information in May we’re even supposed to be getting our PR cards in the mail by now.
Totally, mate. Sucks to be left in the dark. At least we all here know what you're going through and can provide a nice place to vent! Personally, this forum is the only thing keeping me sane while I check my email every 90 seconds

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
Aor April 2020
1 st email- 15 December 2020
2 nd email- 17 December 2020
Upload addresses and photo same day
17 January 2021- Declare I am in canada
No update. No Ecopr
Have you tried contacting your Local MP about this? And I'm 100% positive that you should go on either Global News or CTV or CBC News and show how inefficient this system has become. IRCC makes big promises but delivers peanuts. I can only imagine how many people like you must be waiting for that long in the hopes of getting eCoPR one day. It's just pathetic.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Thank you! I understand I am not alone.
ircc is already responsible for making me take sleeping pills every night at such a young age.
I am stuck in low wage job since years just because of Pr.
Bro I just lost a job offer today because I don't have the COPR and my current wp expires in a month. I am also in a very underpaid job right now so when I got the Portal email I decided to not apply for a WP extension because all my friends got their eCOPR within few days of credential email. Ended up submitting the application for WP extension today but the new company is not ok with me potentially going into implied status for some reason.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Bro I just lost a job offer today because I don't have the COPR and my current wp expires in a month. I am also in a very underpaid job right now so when I got the Portal email I decided to not apply for a WP extension because all my friends got their eCOPR within few days of credential email. Ended up submitting the application for WP extension today but the new company is not ok with me potentially going into implied status for some reason.
Yeah, I would wait for the new SIN to apply.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Thank you buddy. I know I am not alone. But this is breaking us.

GKsidhu00

Jun 16, 2021
Since when you are waiting for ur EcoPR?

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
My updated timeline today:

AOR: Oct 29, 2020
CEC Inland, single applicant
All stages passed: Jun 9, 2021
First confirmation email: Jun 14 - replied within an hour
Second confirmation email: Jun 15 - unsure why, replied again within an hour
Credentials email (14:56 EDT): Jun 16 - submitted photo and address within 10 mins
e-CoPR: waiting

edited: have no idea where is my VO. Last conversation with an agent in May revealed it was Ottawa at that time.

Reactions: J20190911

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Yeah, I would wait for the new SIN to apply.
Yeah but companies wont wait for me to have my SIN before they post their jobs. I have been chasing this company for years and finally got the interview recently.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Yeah but companies wont wait for me to have my SIN before they post their jobs. I have been chasing this company for years and finally got the interview recently.
Yep, you are right. I hope we get the eCOPR soon