+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Kirthi2929

Dec 23, 2020
hey Guys Good News Finally!!

Aor Nov 3 2020 (CEC INLAND)
April 14: Eligibility :recommend passed/ Criminality: passed/ Medical: passed/ Security: not started
May 28: PR Conformational Portal
June 5: Portal Credentials (uploaded everything the same day)
June 16 : COPR
Congrats,, what's your VO??

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
If you are a developer, you can use devtools to see which officer is processing your portal confirmation.
I am also waiting since late May. I am wondering whether anyone gets stuck since late May has application under the same officer....
Hi, can you please elaborate how to use dev tools to know who is processing our portal request?

omoyeaa

Jan 21, 2020
I think I may just do what someone in the forum did and send them photos, declaration and mailing address direct to the email because I honestly don’t know what to do. I honestly don’t know how people that have been waiting for a month has been coping!

noahkoch

Aug 11, 2020
I think I may just do what someone in the forum did and send them photos, declaration and mailing address direct to the email because I honestly don’t know what to do. I honestly don’t know how people that have been waiting for a month has been coping!
That will not do anything. Please don't do that. If anything it just ties up the IRCC officers. They've set up this portal for a reason.

Reactions: Harvey_Specter

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
I think we can all agree they’ve set up a problem to solve another problem.
agreed, they've broken down the landing process is 3 sub-steps, each with its own share of anxiety. And as expected of IRCC, no transparency in terms of timelines or processing order for these individual steps!

CECAugust

Jun 8, 2021
hey Guys Good News Finally!!

Aor Nov 3 2020 (CEC INLAND)
April 14: Eligibility :recommend passed/ Criminality: passed/ Medical: passed/ Security: not started
May 28: PR Conformational Portal
June 5: Portal Credentials (uploaded everything the same day)
June 16 : COPR
Thats Great. Could you see how long the COPR is given valid on your paper? Like till the validity of your Med exam? mine is like this. Please let know

noahkoch

Aug 11, 2020
agreed, they've broken down the landing process is 3 sub-steps, each with its own share of anxiety. And as expected of IRCC, no transparency in terms of timelines or processing order for these individual steps!

I think we can all agree they’ve set up a problem to solve another problem.
Right, this is a really frustrating system, no arguing there. But with people posting about finding and emailing IRCC officers directly and going rogue with emailing the portal information directly, it's just not a great idea.

Reactions: mukomana

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Right, this is a really frustrating system, no arguing there. But with people posting about finding and emailing IRCC officers directly and going rogue with emailing the portal information directly, it's just not a great idea.
There's nothing I'm going to do with that email though, I will let the process go through its normal course. It's just I tried to use my coder abilities and it's information they didn't hide.

omoyeaa

Jan 21, 2020
That will not do anything. Please don't do that. If anything it just ties up the IRCC officers. They've set up this portal for a reason.
Yeah I guess you’re right . But it’s a lil nerve wrecking when you have no updates to what’s happening and there’s delays in issuing documents while you see others getting it within a few days. They could at least give some information to what’s happening, “the officer handling your application is away, the machine broke, we ran out of ink“ etc.But you’re left in the dark just waiting. I’m pretty sure as people who submitted information in May we’re even supposed to be getting our PR cards in the mail by now.