+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR Confirmation portal - After eCOPR and timeline

Hastu

Oct 8, 2021
When did you receive an email asking for information? September,1st,2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? September 6th,2021.
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?September 9th,2021.
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Still Awaiting.....
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke.
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?Still Awaiting.....
I am asking on behalf of my Husband who is the main applicant and residing in canada. but still has not recieved his ECOPR.
Where being his dependent applicant residing in india i have recieved my COPR and Visa as on 8th September,2021,
Kindly, help here as i have very short timeline to enter in canada before my COPR gets expired. but my husband who is the main applicant residing in canada has still not recieved his ECOPR?. Please help here as this is very time sensitive matter.

amaski93

Jul 1, 2020
Yes Jdeol, I had the form filled IMM1436e and mailed it to IRCC in Ottawa. When did you send them? any reply from their side?
How long does it take for reply to IMM1436e ? Did you renew SIN number or waited to receive revised eCOPR before updating SIN ?

amaski93

Jul 1, 2020
did you apply for the new SIN number on the basis of the COPR or are you still waiting to get the new copr?
How long does it take for reply to IMM1436e ? Did you renew SIN number or waited to receive revised eCOPR before updating SIN ?

anna_

Aug 30, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?September 9th,2021.
I am asking on behalf of my Husband who is the main applicant and residing in canada. but still has not recieved his ECOPR.
Where being his dependent applicant residing in india i have recieved my COPR and Visa as on 8th September,2021,
Kindly, help here as i have very short timeline to enter in canada before my COPR gets expired. but my husband who is the main applicant residing in canada has still not recieved his ECOPR?. Please help here as this is very time sensitive matter.
I am in a similar situation. I am a principal applicant who is currently in Canada. I have not received ecopr either. My dependent is in India.

Josshua2021

Oct 26, 2021
I did my medical exam October 14th and my portal is showing that my medical result hasn't been summited by the panel physician,How long is it going to take before panel physician summit my medical exam to the embassy,Any answer will be appreciated cos am worried

Usman582

May 25, 2021
Hi everyone, we got email on May 14th, confirm I am in Canada on May 15th and on the same day submitted mail adress and photo. But I didn't get any news from portal. And didn't get Ecopr yet!!!!! I am checking every day, I am so anxious. Is thid normal period of waiting? Who are in the same situation?
Have u got ecopr

Usman582

May 25, 2021
I am at same situation I got a letter for ready to visa sep 1 2021 my wife and son got copr and visa tooo
Still I am waiting whenever u got just inform us

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hello,

I have a quick question. I have received my ECOPR in August 2021 and since then I am waiting for my PR card. I called many times to get PR card but they said sorry you have to wait. Could it possible to get PR card because normal processing time is over. Or anyone who is in the same boat and get PR card without waiting further?

aaradhya91

Nov 12, 2018
Hello all,

I am a CEC applicant and I found two errors in my ECOPR made by them; 1) My marital status is single even though I am married 2) Instead of my travel document number, they mentioned my husband's travel document number. Upon calling IRCC, they advised me to send the amendment form to the Ottawa office. My question is if I go through the amendment process, will my PR card get delayed? The amendment process shows around 6 months time which is horrifying and I do not want any delays in my PR card as I am traveling out of Canada in a couple of months.

I would highly appreciate your input/suggestion in my matter.
Thanks in advance.

Salmazog

Jul 10, 2020
Hello guys! I received my ecopr on dec 3rd 2021 through the portal, now it’s January 2nd and my address and picture are still on review. How long it took you guys after the ecopr to receive the pr card ? I have a trip on the 17th and i really need that card

Sep 25, 2021
I recently received my eCOPR and currently residing in CANADA and waiting for PR card(got new SIN).
Applied through CEC with a job offer letter and i was a ICT(Intra company transfer) work permit holder before PR.
Can I search for new job before I get PR card since my employer may end my contract in next 3 months and I dont want to wait till last minute and be jobless

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I recently received my eCOPR and currently residing in CANADA and waiting for PR card(got new SIN).
Applied through CEC with a job offer letter and i was a ICT(Intra company transfer) work permit holder before PR.
Can I search for new job before I get PR card since my employer may end my contract in next 3 months and I dont want to wait till last minute and be jobless
In my opinion since you got a new SIN you should be able to find a new job without issues (you are PR, so free to do so). Take this with a grain of salt, it is just my opinion...

I would also like to ask you something: which documents did you provide to get a new SIN? Did you apply online, by mail or in person.
Thank you!

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
I have same problem as you ,I'm inside Canada my depend in ,my wife she got stamped passport back ,im still waiting for my ECOPR, from eitobicko September 14