+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR Confirmation portal - After eCOPR and timeline

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided" Is this mean it’s mailed?? If it’s not, how do you know my PR card is mailed? Thank you for all your help!
I heard that I’ll take 1~2 months to get pr card! I’m waiting too

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I see many people photo and address gets approved with in a week and I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks now :(

My visa office is Edmonton.

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
I heard that I’ll take 1~2 months to get pr card! I’m waiting too
According to IRCC agent I talked to last week, it takes on average 111 days (almost 4 months) to receive the PR card after the photo was submitted. Today is my 62nd day, still in review. Case was approved and closed on July 16.

Gricakrista

Jun 14, 2021
My timeline :
AoR CEC category: 27 April 2021
Pr confirmation portal 24th June
2nd July 2021 CoPR
Pr card mailed 20th of July
Pr Card received today 22nd July
HI, I really interest in one thing, how did you know when was PR card mailed? Did they send you an email? Or how do they noticed that card was mailed?

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
How long it takes after everything is completed till portal email ?
That's a hypothetical question. No one has an answer to it other than assumptions. Don't listen to assumptions because it might either increase your anxiety levels or disappoint you. So have patience. You will get it. You have almost waited this long. Just be happy that you have passed all stages.

• Love
Reactions: amosi

Maher94m

Dec 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am in Canada. I still have not received my first PR Card.

I have received my CoPR through email in Feb 2021 from the IRCC in Montreal.

As requested in the email in order to get the PR card, I had to mail back (through Canada Post) 2 photos and the CoPR to the provided address in Montreal in Feb 2021. ( just a few days after the CoPR acknowledgment)

I have not heard anything from IRCC since then, I have not received any kind of acknowledgment about the status of my first PR application.

As you know the current processing time for New PR card is 50 days. And I have been waiting for about 150 days so far.

My questions are:

- Do I need to register on the new PR Portal and submit a new PR application? is this going to make any kind of conflict with what I already sent to IRCC by mail?
- If not, what do you think I should do at the moment? Should I just keep waiting?

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
According to IRCC agent I talked to last week, it takes on average 111 days (almost 4 months) to receive the PR card after the photo was submitted. Today is my 62nd day, still in review. Case was approved and closed on July 16.
Got my card in mail today. 63 days after photo submission. It was mailed on July 30th (stamp on the envelope), two weeks after my case was closed. On the portal address and photo are still in review.

Reactions: LRE.2021

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Got my card in mail today. 63 days after photo submission. It was mailed on July 30th (stamp on the envelope), two weeks after my case was closed. On the portal address and photo are still in review.
Hello,
When did you get your ecopr?

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
My Background check is not done yet (i can see it from CIC login) but i got the email to submit my photo and adress.
I submitted my photo and adress on 25th july but no ecopr yet.
what should i do now?
thanks for your help

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
Hello,
When did you get your ecopr?
Here is my PR portal timeline from a different thread:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 22, answered the same day. Got the exact same email on May 26. Answered again, then emailed them asking if there was an issue with my previous reply.
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? May 27.
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Presence - May 27, address/photo - June 2.
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 19. PR Application approved July 16.
5. What is the VO? Virtual Landing Unit
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? August 4. Address/Photo still in review.

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am in Canada. I still have not received my first PR Card.

I have received my CoPR through email in Feb 2021 from the IRCC in Montreal.

As requested in the email in order to get the PR card, I had to mail back (through Canada Post) 2 photos and the CoPR to the provided address in Montreal in Feb 2021. ( just a few days after the CoPR acknowledgment)

I have not heard anything from IRCC since then, I have not received any kind of acknowledgment about the status of my first PR application.

As you know the current processing time for New PR card is 50 days. And I have been waiting for about 150 days so far.

My questions are:

- Do I need to register on the new PR Portal and submit a new PR application? is this going to make any kind of conflict with what I already sent to IRCC by mail?
- If not, what do you think I should do at the moment? Should I just keep waiting?
You can't register on your own, they need to send you invite/login info.
I would call to IRCC and asked about the status of your application.

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
People who got their PR card, please respond. Did you guys receive specific email prior to shipping, stating the "The PR card is mailed now" or something changed on the portal?

Last edited:
Reactions: Toga

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
People who got their PR card, please respond. Did you guys receive specific email prior to shipping, stating the "The PR card is mailed now" or something changed on the portal?
I haven't received anything and the status of the address and photo is still in review. Read in a different thread that others (who's photo and address were approved in the portal) received emails.

Reactions: hamza125

TRM

Aug 27, 2021
Hi Guys,

After 2 months of wait, my address got approved and i could download my eCPOR however photo under review for a week. Have few questions

1) On the eCOPR the Valid to: only 20th Dec. is it expected to have valid to only 4 months?

2) What could be the reason photo under review for a week?