+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR Confirmation portal - After eCOPR and timeline

Supree15

Sep 16, 2020
My timeline

Received email to confirm In Canada - May 30
Credential Email - June 8
Ecopr - June 10

Photo and mailing address still in review. Did anyone face the same thing?? PR application showing in progress still.... Such a weird scenario..

Reactions: pistachios2015

Aaron61990

Nov 10, 2020
Might sound like a stupid question, but do we have to apply for PR card additionally or they send it automatically after e-copr.
Hi Harleen,

Did you get your login portal credentials yet? Once your application is finalized, they will send you an email asking you to confirm some information. As soon as you reply back to this email, they will send you a link with a username and password so you can access the PR confirmation portal. After you sign in, you will need upload your address & a recent photo of you.

They will use this information to send you your PR card. So basically you don't need to apply for it separately.

Aaron61990

Nov 10, 2020
My timeline

Ecopr - June 10

Photo and mailing address still in review. Did anyone face the same thing?? PR application showing in progress still.... Such a weird scenario..
I see my address is accepted but photo still shows ''In review''.

BL007

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
My timeline

Ecopr - June 10

I'm in the same boat. Did you get any update after ecopr?

Gricakrista

Jun 14, 2021
Hi everyone, we got email on May 14th, confirm I am in Canada on May 15th and on the same day submitted mail adress and photo. But I didn't get any news from portal. And didn't get Ecopr yet!!!!! I am checking every day, I am so anxious. Is thid normal period of waiting? Who are in the same situation?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi everyone, we got email on May 14th, confirm I am in Canada on May 15th and on the same day submitted mail adress and photo. But I didn't get any news from portal. And didn't get Ecopr yet!!!!! I am checking every day, I am so anxious. Is thid normal period of waiting? Who are in the same situation?
Looking at you guys, I think I am far behind, I submitted document on 3rd June. Not sure why it’s taking so much time to ecopr.

Gricakrista

Jun 14, 2021
Looking at you guys, I think I am far behind, I submitted document on 3rd June. Not sure why it’s taking so much time to ecopr.
As I told, I declared and submited mail adress and photo on Mat 15th and siatus is In Review with IRCC. And No ecopr, no answer for more than a month

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hello guys, Please Help!!

Here is my situation, I am CEC-applicant with spouse. I got Pr confirmation portal email on June-14 on both applicants. We replied to the both portal emails at first on same day (including both applicants details).
Now here is the thing, We forgot to mention that we need portal credentials to be created using primary applicant's email address. Also we have provided 2 different email addresses for me and my spouse.

Questions : 1) Should I reply again to only primary applicant's portal email saying that We want credentials to be created using primary applicant's email address only ???
2) I would also like to know what is the correct way to respond?

Please share your experience. that would be really helpful.
@legalfalcon if you can suggest or direct to any further steps to be taken.

Thanks in advance.