+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR Confirmation portal - After eCOPR and timeline

Mar 7, 2021
I went and applied for a duplicate copy to be delivered to ircc.
You basically pay again some 30 or 50 bucks not sure and they send electronically to ircc
Log in to Wes full details and request for duplicate copy you should be fine after that just confirm that ircc is selected
Not really process wasn’t delayed as such Cos of that

Pranav.patel.1560

Jun 24, 2018
I went and applied for a duplicate copy to be delivered to ircc.
You basically pay again some 30 or 50 bucks not sure and they send electronically to ircc
Log in to Wes full details and request for duplicate copy you should be fine after that just confirm that ircc is selected
Not really process wasn’t delayed as such Cos of that
Thanks again for information. Really helpful

Jdeol

May 17, 2021
My ecopr shows wrong date
My last entry in canada was 24th oct 20218 but the eCoPR shows 24th oct 2020. Should i contact ircc for this?

Thad

Jan 23, 2021
Hi,
It takes how many days to received the ecopr after signing in to permanent residency portal? Thank you.

Thad

Jan 23, 2021
My last entry in canada was 24th oct 20218 but the eCoPR shows 24th oct 2020. Should i contact ircc for this?
Hi Jdeol,

How many days did you wait for ECOPR after uploading your mailing address and photo to permanent residence portal? Thank you

sparshikehar

May 2, 2021
I had a similar error, try submitting a webform. Explain your error in ecopr and they will connect you with concerned department

Thad

Jan 23, 2021
I had a similar error, try submitting a webform. Explain your error in ecopr and they will connect you with concerned department
Hi Sparhikehar.

What is the timeline for new permanent portal after submitting the mailing address and photo? Thanks

Jdeol

May 17, 2021
I emailed back on the portal email as it was mentioned in the portal that if you need any corrections then inform us by email. So far no response. Did you get the new ecopr?