+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR Confirmation portal - After eCOPR and timeline

Jdeol

May 17, 2021
I had a similar error, try submitting a webform. Explain your error in ecopr and they will connect you with concerned department
I did get the reply back for correction in copr. I have to fill the form IMM1436e and mail it to ircc. Did you also have to do the same ? or was it online.

Jdeol

May 17, 2021
Hi Sparhikehar.

What is the timeline for new permanent portal after submitting the mailing address and photo? Thanks
did you apply for the new SIN number on the basis of the COPR or are you still waiting to get the new copr?

Aaron61990

Nov 10, 2020
I did get the reply back for correction in copr. I have to fill the form IMM1436e and mail it to ircc. Did you also have to do the same ? or was it online.
Hi Jdeol,

After how many days from submitting the Photo and the address did you get your ECOPR?

sparshikehar

May 2, 2021
Yes Jdeol, I had the form filled IMM1436e and mailed it to IRCC in Ottawa. When did you send them? any reply from their side?

Jdeol

May 17, 2021
Yes Jdeol, I had the form filled IMM1436e and mailed it to IRCC in Ottawa. When did you send them? any reply from their side?
I am going to send it tomorrow. I have added my imm1436e, copr, driving licence, passport copy. Its just they entered the wrong year in my last entry date to canada, which needs correction. Did you use canada post to send it?

sparshikehar

May 2, 2021
I am going to send it tomorrow. I have added my imm1436e, copr, driving licence, passport copy. Its just they entered the wrong year in my last entry date to canada, which needs correction. Did you use canada post to send it?
yes I used expresspost envelope as it has tracking number so its fast and relaible

Reactions: Jdeol