+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card processing time

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Which in turn shows (well, once again) how inefficient IRCC is. I can get my badge in a couple of minutes but have to wait months for my first PR card to be produced?

tejasmpatel24

Jan 5, 2023
Hello,

I got my ECopr on Jan 31st. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get PR Card? Can I track the PR card somehow? my picture still shows "In-Process" on my portal 2.

Vo Calgary.

ajseekshelp

Sep 25, 2021
Folks! Need your inputs as I think it's time for the solemn declaration. Waited for 6 months and faced 2 photo resubmission requests.

Does sending the solemn declaration means that the existing card if any under processing will be cancelled? I understand that with solemn declaration you'd have to return one card if you end up receiving the second one too.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Folks! Need your inputs as I think it's time for the solemn declaration. Waited for 6 months and faced 2 photo resubmission requests.

Does sending the solemn declaration means that the existing card if any under processing will be cancelled? I understand that with solemn declaration you'd have to return one card if you end up receiving the second one too.
Did you call IRCC?

ajseekshelp

Sep 25, 2021
IRCC told me to comply with sending another set of photographs.

Can I send the photographs stamped and printed from India directly to the IRCC - PR Card address as given on letter?

ChixVazz

Jan 10, 2023
Finally…
Since 5.5mth mark I’d fed up and decided to try every channel possible. Emailed Fraser / local MP / local IRCC offices (whose addresses you can find online) and planned on doing that every month.
Nice enough, my local MPs legal assistant responded and brought up my issue with a “IRCC officer” (what I heard) who deemed my wait times unacceptable and in turn notified local office.

1 wk later my case was updated and PR card mailed. If you are still waiting for your first PR card I encourage you to reach out instead of plain waiting!
How long did it took to get delivered the PR card after you know it was mailed!

adnantaqie

Feb 10, 2023

Tontonmaru

Oct 7, 2021
Hi Guys,

I received my eCoPR on January 17, 2023. I am still waiting for a PR card and it has been almost 6 weeks so I would like to take some actions. Which is the most effective way to approach IRCC and faster the process? Do you have any suggestions?

1. Call IRCC
2. Contact IRCC with the initial approval email address
3. Contact my local MP

Linked GCkey: my application is still processing
PR Portal: photo is in review with IRCC
Visa Office: Etobicoke IRCC

May 3, 2017
Guys landed in Toronto on 2nd February 2023 and linked application a week before. Today got an update in cic account that my application has been approved. ( 8 March 2023 )
How many days will it take to receive the card at my address?

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi
Hi Guys,

I received my eCoPR on January 17, 2023. I am still waiting for a PR card and it has been almost 6 weeks so I would like to take some actions. Which is the most effective way to approach IRCC and faster the process? Do you have any suggestions?

1. Call IRCC
2. Contact IRCC with the initial approval email address
3. Contact my local MP

Linked GCkey: my application is still processing
PR Portal: photo is in review with IRCC
Visa Office: Etobicoke IRCC
hi , did you receive the PR CARD ? Tnx

Ruii

Jun 11, 2022
Hi, Guys. After eCoPR and waiting for around 3 months, I get my PR card today. Thanks to all who give me help in this 2-year journey, and hope all of you will get a happy end. My timeline is updated in my signature. Hope it helps you as a reference.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi, Guys. After eCoPR and waiting for around 3 months, I get my PR card today. Thanks to all who give me help in this 2-year journey, and hope all of you will get a happy end. My timeline is updated in my signature. Hope it helps you as a reference.
Congratulations! Your visa office is Montreal ?