Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Okay last question when did you land and which city are you living?

I am in Toronto and I havent received mine till now. Landed on 18th Aug
I've applied inland, i got eCorp on 24th of August and applied to PR card the same day :)

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
100+ days and counting still waiting. Guess it's gonna drag on till I'm eligible to file solemn declaration...

pari84

Jun 3, 2017
Hi,
I landed in Toronto on 5th October 2022 as an outland PR visa applicant and had submitted my COPR Document and mailing address to the Immigration officer. I couldn't link my pr card application to my gc key account. How do I submit photos to the IRCC for the processing of my first pr card?
Thank you

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi,
I landed in Toronto on 5th October 2022 as an outland PR visa applicant and had submitted my COPR Document and mailing address to the Immigration officer. I couldn't link my pr card application to my gc key account. How do I submit photos to the IRCC for the processing of my first pr card?
Thank you
You dont need to submit any photo UNLESS asked for. For initial PR card. photo on CoPR is used. If that is not as per specifications, you would be asked to re submit photos.

Mkop711895

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
[QUOTE = "anjocan ، post: 10030101 ، العضو: 707713"]
مرحبًا ، لقد وصلنا في أوائل نوفمبر من عام 2021 وأرسلنا نموذج تحديث العنوان عبر الفاكس لإرسال بطاقة الإقامة الدائمة بالبريد إلى عنوان كندي. لقد مر ما يقرب من خمسة أشهر ، ولم نتلق حتى الآن بطاقات العلاقات العامة. وقت المعالجة وفقًا لموقع IRCC هو 103 يومًا. تشير صفحة التحقق من الحالة إلى أنه لا يمكن العثور على التطبيق.

لقد أرسلنا بريدًا إلكترونيًا إلى IRCC قبل شهرين ، وردوا بأن التطبيق قيد التقدم. لدي بضعة أسئلة

1. ما هي المدة التي يستغرقها عادةً الحصول على بطاقة جديدة؟
2. هل يظهر طلب البطاقات الجديدة على صفحة فحص الحالة؟ إذا كان الأمر كذلك ، فمتى ستعرض هذه الصفحة الحالة بالفعل بدلاً من القول بعدم العثور على التطبيق. لقد بحثت بناءً على رقم تعريف العميل ورقم COPR
[/يقتبس]
طلب تصريح السفر

Mkop711895

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Hi, We landed in early November of 2021 and faxed the address update form to mail the PR card to a Canadian address. It has been almost five months, and we have not yet received the PR cards. The processing time as per the IRCC site is 103 days. The status check page says that the application cannot be found.

We emailed IRCC a couple of months back, and they responded that the application is in progress. I have a couple of questions

1. How long does it usually take to get a new card?
2. Do application for the new cards show up on the status check page? If so, when will that page actually show the status instead of saying that the application is not found. I searched based on both Client Identification number and COPR number
Hi

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Faxed + mailed solemn declaration today. Been waiting for 150d+ and I believe it's 6 wks+ past the normal processing time. Been checking recent processing times and made sure I waited long enough to file that. Let's see if it helps.

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Finally…
Since 5.5mth mark I’d fed up and decided to try every channel possible. Emailed Fraser / local MP / local IRCC offices (whose addresses you can find online) and planned on doing that every month.
Nice enough, my local MPs legal assistant responded and brought up my issue with a “IRCC officer” (what I heard) who deemed my wait times unacceptable and in turn notified local office.

1 wk later my case was updated and PR card mailed. If you are still waiting for your first PR card I encourage you to reach out instead of plain waiting!