+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Portal Upload Documents

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
I am trying to apply for a visitor Visa but I dont see the option to upload documents such as invitation letter, bank statement, vaccination card etc...I was only able to upload passport and ID.
Anyone experiencing same?
Thanks

Dr_Dentalo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
A quick question.... I'm a PR and applying for my mom's visit visa through the new ircc portal.
The portal is not asking for any invitation letter, proof of relationship, or PR card it's asking for her national ID document, passport, and employer letter (from Canada), no more documents were required. Is that normal? I didn't say she will be working ?????

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
I am trying to apply for a visitor Visa but I dont see the option to upload documents such as invitation letter, bank statement, vaccination card etc...I was only able to upload passport and ID.
Thanks
Yes thats what you have...upload her passport and ID and where it says other document...this is where u upload the other files( bank statement for both the visitor and the person inviting her..invitation letter...work letter for the person inviting her). This is what I did and now waiting.applied in end march.
Nadeem

May 26, 2022
Yes thats what you have...upload her passport and ID and where it says other document...this is where u upload the other files( bank statement for both the visitor and the person inviting her..invitation letter...work letter for the person inviting her). This is what I did and now waiting. applied in end march.
Nadeem
I am also doing the same, any updates on the visitor visa you have applied

Mohan_76

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hi,
Thanks
Did you apply on IRC portal? If yes, depending on your answers ,it will give you the buttons to upload required documents and optional documents.
Required documents buttons, you exactly upload what it is asking . For optional documents, you can add all supporting documents as one PDF file and upload.

Reactions: 2cookies

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you apply on IRC portal? If yes, depending on your answers ,it will give you the buttons to upload required documents and optional documents.
Required documents buttons, you exactly upload what it is asking . For optional documents, you can add all supporting documents as one PDF file and upload.
Thats correct....I upload other relevant document (all in one folder/pdf) in the optional document section..I used IRC portal

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
I m also not getting option of invitation letter upload
Please suggest what to do thanks abhi

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
no worries, i answered that in previous question. you can upload in additional documents
Hi Mohan,

So i need to upload many document in additional documents
such as purpose of stay ,invitation letter,work letter from our employer,paystubs,oru bank summary and Notice of Assessments hope itin

With proof of funds from my mother in law is it ok we upload our work letter and our bank statements with notice of assements ?

Please advise

Thanks

Abhishek