+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Portal Booking & Flight

pastilli

Dec 22, 2021
In the old portal, the TRV application asks that upload hotel booking & flight ticket.

But not in the new portal. Shoud I attach hotel booking & flight in new portal application? Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In the old portal, the TRV application asks that upload hotel booking & flight ticket.

But not in the new portal. Shoud I attach hotel booking & flight in new portal application? Thanks
Don’t purchase anything until you have a TRV. You only need to show travel itinerary.

Jul 11, 2022
Don’t purchase anything until you have a TRV. You only need to show travel itinerary.
Can you please elaborate on how to make this itinerary to avoid application rejection?
Is it meant to be the real travel plan and places to visit with dates and such details only? and if so please share any template IF you have.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you please elaborate on how to make this itinerary to avoid application rejection?
Is it meant to be the real travel plan and places to visit with dates and such details only? and if so please share any template IF you have.
No template required. Just list your day to day itinerary (doesn’t have to be exact but needs to be realistic). Travel plan is just one part of the process and there are more important factors in approval - funds, travel history, ties to home country etc.

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Hello ALL
My parents doesn't have property, father works in a small manufacturing unit.
So I made job letter with my father name, do you suggest me to add that. or will it cause misrepresentation as that business is not online.
thank you.