+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
So you know if we should include schools we didn't complete? I honestly don't quite remember when I dropped our of one - would that be a problem?

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Can somebody clear this out for me? It says we must pay for biometrics then the link they mention says that we can be exempt if we gave biometrics within the last 10 years
If you have biometrics done within 10 years and still valid. There is no need to pay for it again.

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Can someone please help with this info? Thank you so much!
Mention in your LOE
that you tried to obtain it by applying forehand but could not get it due to COVID affected operations. Attach BLS Receipt, form that you filled on counsler website, purolator shipment screenshot.
That should suffice

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Help! I know this is a trivial question, but what do you guys fill in in the "to" date field when an action is continuing right now? Like for my current employment's from-to, should I put 2021-05-06 i.e. the date I will submit the application?
Ongoing or Present

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Not finding this second option in the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) given by CIC
Application Details
Question 1
From the list, select “Economic”

Question 2
From the list, select “TR to PR pathway”
Clear history of your browser especially cache
Download fresh form from the guide.

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
guys, can we pay seperately for biometrics fee? we already had biometrics done for visitor visa and wp? so do we pay and attach the receipt with the receipt of PR application fee? or just pay the biometrics and keep the reciept?
If its done with in 10 years
It probably valid.

there isa tool available on ircc website to check validity of biometrics go ahead and check . Google it you will find.

if its valid there is no need to pay again.

Sam9988

May 5, 2021
Guyz, sorry if this was answered before, I am filling form 5406e. I know how to write names in my native language but should I write them on the same form where I have written names in English? Should I use separate form? Do i need to print and write the native language names by hand since I can’t type? Thank you!!

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Question, I have an upfront medical exam I took last month but IRCC doesn't "know" about it. Should I say I've had a medical exam before or not?

- I'm afraid that if I say yes, they'll look into my file and see there's no medical, delaying my application.
- I'm afraid that if I say no, my application will be processed slower
Th upfront medical have done . You must have stated some purpose while giving information to your panel physician.

Because in my locality, physician said you can not do medical upfront if you dont bring IMM1017 or express entry profile or any instruction from IRCC.

So it is pretty sure you have done the medical for some immigration purposes. And same is conveyed to physician.
Then what is the harm telling this to IRCC that you have done your exam.
In my opinion it will accelerate the process.
If they are accepting old IME s also it means they are flexible.

it was my opinion. You are already expert about the process.