+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Pathway June 2019

katcis

Aug 28, 2019
hi question on the newest pathway (home childcare pilot started June 2019). The guide didn’t exactly say applicant is required to have experience, so someone without experience can actually apply, is that right?

qualifying experience (only in Canada) is only an advantage to when can you be granted your PR status the fastest.

please advise if my understanding is correct. thanks.

multisam

Aug 30, 2019
The new program requires:
- 1 year post secondary education
- job offer from employer
- CLB 5
- admissibility

As you can see, the new program has very low requirements which means many can qualify. I work in an immigration company here in Canada and as early as last year, we already have over 300 clients who qualifies and have already started working on procuring their documents. You have to be quick because CIC will only accept 5500 applications per year (2750 for nanny + 2750 for people with high medical needs). When the cap is met, the program will close and reopen again the following year. But i think it will get tougher every year because every year more and more people will be ready. So, be quick!
Great info here, thank you!! A couple of clarifications:

- 1 year post secondary education - Would a post secondary from the philippines work?
- job offer from employer - ok
- CLB 5 - Assuming this is a language test ILETS that can be converted to CLB level?
- admissibility - This is determined when the applicant lands at the airport in Canada?

This is for someone who's looking to be hired, currently living in UAE, and from the philippines originally. What about work experience?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
A good day to everyone.

Anybody here who knows about Caregiver agencies here in Toronto? My sister is a RN in the Philippines and we are looking for a prospective employer.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ine78

Oct 5, 2017
Calgary
If you finished 12 months work experience in Canada, go with interim. If you finished 24 months, go with the caregiver pathway.
Hi
I'm new member, kind of confused with the PR program, specially with the education assessment, I have GED international, is that will qualify me to apply PR?
Please enlighten me?
Thank you

mlh15

Jun 26, 2012
Hello everyone! I hope you guys can shed some light..
I am wanting to hire my brother in law as child care provider under the new pilot program that does not require LMIA.
He has complied with everything WES, IELTS and education and experience but we seem to he having trouble with VFS in Philippines they don’t seem to know this program. First they asked for LMIA which was no longer required then a letter of exemption and all that.. I dont know what else or am I missing something? Thanks.

mlh15

Jun 26, 2012
if application is from outside Canada, the application should be sent to Edmonton not VFS of country where the applicant is from correct?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hello everyone! I hope you guys can shed some light..
I am wanting to hire my brother in law as child care provider under the new pilot program that does not require LMIA.
He has complied with everything WES, IELTS and education and experience but we seem to he having trouble with VFS in Philippines they don’t seem to know this program. First they asked for LMIA which was no longer required then a letter of exemption and all that.. I dont know what else or am I missing something? Thanks.
Check the guide for that specific program. It will tell you that it has to be submitted to CPC in Edmonton AB. It will give you the specific address.

mlh15

Jun 26, 2012
Gathering the docs, now, it says self stamp mail envelopes or return envelopes. What sizes did you guys sent along with your application? Thanks

ff4544

Sep 5, 2019
Hi Folks,
I am in Canada and I have completed 24 months of work experience as home child care provider. I applied for the home child care provider pilot on Aug 29. Would I also compete in the 2750 pool of applicants?. I was thinking this pool of applicants is for people applying for the work permit to work in Canada. Appreciate if some one can share some info on that.

Rose2019

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hi Folks,
I am in Canada and I have completed 24 months of work experience as home child care provider. I applied for the home child care provider pilot on Aug 29. Would I also compete in the 2750 pool of applicants?. I was thinking this pool of applicants is for people applying for the work permit to work in Canada. Appreciate if some one can share some info on that.
I don’t know exactly how 2750 pool works, I also applied inside Canadá with 2 years experience and I already got my application number :) the process for me took around 5 weeks. I am waiting to hear from them soon

ff4544

Sep 5, 2019
I don’t know exactly how 2750 pool works, I also applied inside Canadá with 2 years experience and I already got my application number :) the process for me took around 5 weeks. I am waiting to hear from them soon
Great ..good luck.
So the first acknowledgement from them took 5 weeks?. Can one check their status online once the application number is received.?

Dindo_ksa25

Aug 28, 2019
Hi can someone help me to be enlighten. Because I am confuse if I a have to change to the new pilot program or continue my in home caregiver program. Because I just arrive here last March 2019. Appreciate your opinion thank you so much

Rose2019

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Great ..good luck.
So the first acknowledgement from them took 5 weeks?. Can one check their status online once the application number is received.?
Yes, I got my AOR after 5 weeks.
They got my application on July 23
I needed to link my new application with my account.

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
The new program requires:
- 1 year post secondary education
- job offer from employer
- CLB 5
- admissibility

As you can see, the new program has very low requirements which means many can qualify. I work in an immigration company here in Canada and as early as last year, we already have over 300 clients who qualifies and have already started working on procuring their documents. You have to be quick because CIC will only accept 5500 applications per year (2750 for nanny + 2750 for people with high medical needs). When the cap is met, the program will close and reopen again the following year. But i think it will get tougher every year because every year more and more people will be ready. So, be quick!
Hi