Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Thank you so much for you reply! Mich appreciated.

I have another query, if you don't mind.
For home child caregiver program, what is the maximum age of the child, for which a caregiver's services are to be hired? Is it 12 or 18? Can someone with children aged 12+ hire a caregiver through this program? If yes, is that subject to any conditions?

Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you. :)
Again, nothing is specified with regards to age of the child. It is safe to assume that children who still cannot be left alone at home would still need someone to look after them. With that being said, I doubt that the 18 year old would pass, not unless they have some medical condition.

kkrrnn

Feb 15, 2019
You are not eligible yet.. however, you can apply to the new program because the new program grants a direct pathway for permanent residency and you don’t have to wait for PR for your family to come here. That means your family can join you here in Canada sooner.
Hi willow05
I arrived here in canada last june 2019 and planning to apply for the new program to be able for my family to come and join me here.
Do you have an idea on how long will it take for the processing of immediate family in the new program? Thank you

kkrrnn

Feb 15, 2019
Yes you eligible to apply open work permit for your spouse and study permit for child if you have.

Old pilot program is terminated and all old and new caregiver follow the new rules only for next 5 years.

Firstly, convert your old work permit into new work permit, which mention occupational specific permit instead to employer name mention on work permit,

Complete your all documents such as eca, ielts, 1 year post secondary diploma, and your job agreement,

In this process you will submit your pr file to embassy.

When your new work permit will issue under new rule your spouse will get open work permit
Hi harry_sidhu

Do you have an idea how long will it take to process the open work permit for the spouse/common law and study permit for son/daughter? Im planning to pass my application this november, im done with the wes and english test as well. Thank you.

BKY

Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The new program requires:
- 1 year post secondary education
- job offer from employer
- CLB 5
- admissibility

As you can see, the new program has very low requirements which means many can qualify. I work in an immigration company here in Canada and as early as last year, we already have over 300 clients who qualifies and have already started working on procuring their documents. You have to be quick because CIC will only accept 5500 applications per year (2750 for nanny + 2750 for people with high medical needs). When the cap is met, the program will close and reopen again the following year. But i think it will get tougher every year because every year more and more people will be ready. So, be quick!
Pls am interested in this new pathway but how do I get a job offer, am outside Canada. Have my ielts already and ECA is almost completed

jbueno

Oct 25, 2019
Category........
Good day i just want to ask If How to start the Application?How long does the process? I am an Aupair in Denmark and I want also to apply in Canada Many Thanks.

multisam

Aug 30, 2019
Any recommendations on how to do the Educational Credential Assessment? Please very urgent. Thanks!
The applicant is from the Philippines and currently living in Dubai.

Last edited: