+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW ONLINE ATTESTATION BY MUMBAI UNIVERSITY FOR WES ECA

echerian

Jul 14, 2018
Hi all,

I have to attest my bachelor's degree documents by University of Mumbai. I recently came across on WES website that for Mumbai University, WES has started accepting electronic copies (sent by MU) and to enable this, Mumbai Uni has launched an online page where you can upload your credentials and track progress. This truely is a relieving news for me.

WES states that statement of Marks (transcripts) are to be electronically sent by MU and the degree copy can be uploaded by candidate from the Account Menu. On the FAQ section of MU's online page, it said that the Academic request form is also not required since MU and WES have an understanding.

If all this is true, it is really a great news. Has anyone tried this yet? please share.

Cheers,
EC

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
Hello ! Have you heard from anyone about how this works ? I need to get send my transcripts to WES from MU, but I don’t have my transcripts ..only the marksheets. However, the MU portal asks to upload the Transcripts as well. Any advice?

devraj.dedhia

Mar 29, 2021
Hello ! Have you heard from anyone about how this works ? I need to get send my transcripts to WES from MU, but I don’t have my transcripts ..only the marksheets. However, the MU portal asks to upload the Transcripts as well. Any advice?
Hello, did you manage to get the transcripts from Mumbai University? I am stuck in the same situation now, uploaded the mark sheet and the convocation but the University is asking to upload the transcripts which I don't have. Am trying to get it but don't know-how. Please help.

MJ8

Jan 31, 2022
Hi, does anyone here know what email address needs to be added in the last step along with other WES details? Any help will be appreciated

Mich_7671

Apr 10, 2023
Hi, does anyone here know what email address needs to be added in the last step along with other WES details? Any help will be appreciated
Any response to this question? I have the same doubt as well. I have read that WES email id is to be added but I am unable to find the email id anywhere. If anyone knows of the same, kindly reply!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Any response to this question? I have the same doubt as well. I have read that WES email id is to be added but I am unable to find the email id anywhere. If anyone knows of the same, kindly reply!
Didn't got you, can you explain a bit more. If you are asking about the email WES is asking to send a report it can be the one attached to the WES account.